Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Vaxxed = Cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
[UWSL]If you trust this society enough, or allow yourself to be forced by it, to get vaccinated, you're a cuck. :feelswhat:[/UWSL]

Last edited:

Based, but I don't think you know what "fakecel" means. "Retard" would be a more fitting term

i don't think it makes you fakecel, more like a beta cuck of society

last couple of times we had a chat about vaccines, people got mad and simped for the HPV and corona vaccines, just because they make it slightly safer to travel and fuck prostitutes, they say

this even though submission to most vaccines, but especially experimental vaccines, and safe sex vaccines that are shilled to little kids like hpv, is globalist clown world incarnate

honestly they can do whatever the fuck they want, being stupid about these things is its own punishment

Based, but I don't think you know what "fakecel" means. "Retard" would be a more fitting term
Or Cuck ... :feelshmm:
Well for me being Incel is a lifestyle not just lack of sex.
i don't think it makes you fakecel, more like a beta cuck of society

last couple of times we had a chat about vaccines, people got mad and simped for the HPV and corona vaccines, just because they make it slightly safer to travel and fuck prostitutes, they say

this even though submission to most vaccines, but especially experimental vaccines, and safe sex vaccines that are shilled to little kids like hpv, is globalist clown world incarnate

honestly they can do whatever the fuck they want, being stupid about these things is its own punishment
See Edit :feelsokman:

you were the most aesthetic poster on this forum with your previous avatar :feelsbadman:

I took it yesterday for the same reason and I started getting weird pains in my sides but I'm fine now. Probably sterile though, but it's not like that matters.

Most based grey poster in history.

1000% agree.

If you got the Jew jab voluntarily you are a cuck and must accept the label as your permanent mark of shame.

Most based grey poster in history.

1000% agree.

If you got the Jew jab voluntarily you are a cuck and must accept the label as your permanent mark of shame.
:feelsokman:
I didn't want to do it but I might as well get sterilized and die than get ostracized from the 3 or so people who don't hate me.
If you alter your behavior to appease them, you are literally a cuck. :blackpill:

My whole family got the vaxx, shilling after shilling everyday yet I still didn't take it

jfl at chink flu being able to kill people, by far the weakest pandemic in centuries

It was an excuse to get time off work. In other words I got paid to get injected with the Illuminati mark of the beast 666 fluid rather than having to speak to normies talking about their vacation plans
worth

True. I'll never take it.

My whole family got the vaxx, shilling after shilling everyday yet I still didn't take it
Same except for my brother who's also based but not exactly :blackpill: as far as I know.

I was the only person who was not vaccinated here at home and also the only person who is not sick :feelsmage:

I'm not taking it. I'd rather have them give me a real shot; a bullet not a needle.

Based greycel

Idk who gives a fuck, my life sucks anyways.

I just took it because I don't wanna potentially die from covid. I had pneumonia before in high school and I know what its like to slowly suffocate to the point of delirious hallucinating. I'd be honestly surprised if I live to my mid 50s at this rate of alcoholmaxxing.

Last edited:
Still unvaccinated to this day.

The kikeccine is for retards. I never took it and barely got sick for a couple days. My sister and cousin got both jabs and got way more sick from covid than me