Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting VAX

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
5 months since 3 shots of vaccine and i am still waiting to fucking die kek :feelshaha:, right wingers said that shit kills people, that was a fucking lie, why i am still alive :feelshmm:

5 months since 3 shots of vaccine and i am still waiting to fucking die kek :feelshaha:, right wingers said that shit kills people, that was a fucking lie, why i am still alive :feelshmm:
Tell us how you feel six to eight months from now. :feelshehe:

It kills people but not as much as people like to claim but you do have a higher chance of dying

I had the same amout and its been a year, I feel normal.

3 jabs here too. Right-wingers hate us jabcels because their tax money paid for our jabs. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Start working out. That seems to do the trick. From what I’ve seen it causes heart failure and blood clotting in athletes

All it does is make you more resistant to Coronaviruses

I'm a vaccine skeptic and a communist, the direct opposite of rightwing. I'm just saying. :feelsjuice:

Start working out. That seems to do the trick. From what I’ve seen it causes heart failure and blood clotting in athletes
then i have to clean my body with zeolite to workout

first they tell us its half a year before the shot kills us. after half a year they tell us it takes a year and after being alive for another they say it takes 5 more years before it kills us.:feelsautistic: ofc we will be dead in 5 more years but if bc of rope not the vaccin

Tell us how you feel six to eight months from now. :feelshehe:
It's been more than a year and I don't feel anything; I only took the first 2 required jabs, though, I'll have to keep waiting. :forcedsmile:

Yep. Working out is the last thing vaxxed people you should do if they want to live as much as possible. :feelshaha:

first they tell us its half a year before the shot kills us. after half a year they tell us it takes a year and after being alive for another they say it takes 5 more years before it kills us.:feelsautistic: ofc we will be dead in 5 more years but if bc of rope not the vaccin
:feelskek:

It's been more than a year and I don't feel anything; I only took the first 2 required jabs, though. :forcedsmile:
To this day I am untested and unvaccinated, I thank my lucky stars I am a super mutant with super mutant powers to somehow be completely unaffected by the so called deadliest plague in human history. I guess that I'm some sort of freak of nature I guess. :feelsjuice:

To this day I am untested and unvaccinated, I thank my lucky stars I am a super mutant with super mutant powers to somehow be completely unaffected by the so called deadliest plague in human history. I guess that I'm some sort of freak of nature I guess. :feelsjuice:
over for covidcels, even the virus dont want us

Yep. Working out is the last thing vaxxed people you should do if they want to live as much as possible. :feelshaha:
I’m proud that I never got a single jab. It’s like giving a big fuck you to the elites and to zog

what's your health at?

over for covidcels, even the virus dont want us
I defied lockdowns, travelled two thousand miles when I had a car at the time and still didn't catch anything, weird. :feelsjuice:

I’m proud that I never got a single jab. It’s like giving a big fuck you to the elites and to zog
As a non-vaxxed, I perfectly share that feeling with you! :feelsLSD: :dab::feelsLightsaber:

I love how 4chan almost unanimously deemed Covid to be "the meme virus."
It is the meme virus, ten years from now it will be called the greatest human deception and betrayal of global human history, but by then civilization will have already collapsed, a majority will be dead, and it will be a distant memory told by survivors around camp fires. :feelsjuice:

It is the meme virus, ten years from now it will be called the greatest human deception and betrayal of global human history, but by then civilization will have already collapsed, a majority will be dead, and it will be a distant memory told by survivors around camp fires. :feelsjuice:
:feelsLightsaber:

you won't be dying. suffer and torture for you, incel scum.

6e2ab34b 67b4 4e30 a99e 85d62bc7c7f9 text

good thing is you are not having any kids, shits also effects the sperm.

i hope its side effects gone away

shieeet stick around for a while. You can get cancer or get stroke, high blood pressure. Everybody raects different, just be patient my white nigga from Sao Paulo