Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

vasectomy maxxing cucks on the rise

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I don't know how this has become somehow trendy now, but I see more and more proud feminist men in relationships (not even married) who do the cursed operation for the sake of pleasing the female they feel lucky enough to share their miserable life with.

Why do they do this ? And most importantly, why do they feel the uUUUUurge to post videos about it on tok tok and Shit Tube ?

If I ever get a girlfriend, I'm impregnating her first chance I get so she can't ever settle with a chad as a single mother.
Screenshot208

Last edited:
If I ever get a girlfriend, I'm impregnating her first chance I get so she can't ever settle with a chad as a single mother.
Use a syringe right through her belly. Very bazsed. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

They probably don't want kids and vasectomy is the best way because you will never need a condom anymore and you can creampie as much as want perfectly safe.
It is reversible so if at some point they want kids, the man can just revert it and have kids normally. Many men do it because they just don't want kids or want sex as safe as possible and kids only when they are sure and able to get it (financially and mentally prepared).

It is reversible
Fake news feminist psy op

Reversibility isn't guaranteed when it is possible, and after some time it isn't reversible at all.

By spreading this misinformation you're serving the interests of the feminist globo agenda. :feelswhat:

Fake news feminist psy op

Reversibility isn't guaranteed when it is possible, and after some time it isn't reversible at all.

By spreading this misinformation you're serving the interests of the feminist globo agenda. :feelswhat:
"Vasectomy reversals sometimes fail if there is an underlying issue with the testicle that cannot be recognized during surgery or if a blockage develops sometime after surgery. Some men have a second-attempt vasectomy reversal surgery if the procedure doesn't work the first time."

Some opt for it because it's safer than birth control and promiscuous men with no intent to have kids just want to raw fuck every girl they see and creampie them without having to rely on trusting then with birth control, which often fails, while less than 1 in 10000 vasectomies fail, and by that, he can have sex with anyone he wants unprotected without worrying about getting someone pregnant and having to become a father and get ripped off for child support.

This is basical medical knowledge man. I'm not spreading any propaganda or misinformation, people opt for contraceptive methods all day over the globe. Be it injections, removal of the uterus, vesectomy, pills, IUD, or something else. They will do anything possible to not have kids if they don't want kids. Pretty much like you will do anything to avoid a huge problem when you can do anything to avoid a huge problem. It's basic logic. I don't have anything against people that don't want kids. There are already too many people growing up in disfunctional homes, unwanted, unloved, being abused or in shelters also being abused and deprived from a normal childhood. There are way too many people on the planet already and resources are running scarce with desertification ocurring in a lot of the planet, especially in Asia, in the Chinese area borders and a bit into China. Areas that were green and fertile are now deserts and can't be used for food harvest, if this continue over time we will have food shortages worldwide with an exponentially increasing population because people are breeding like rabbits, specially poor people that barely have a roof or something to eat that for some reason have 10 kids.

They will do anything possible to not have kids if they don't want kids.
except not having sex
funny how normies won't stop spreading the mantra of "you're not entitled to sex, it's not even that important" but will have surgical procedures with possible complications and side effects like chronic pain just to have creampie sex without generating responsibilities like children :feelskek:
normies are utter slaves to desire, zero restraint, but expect incels to be some kinda stoic Buddha/Jesus figures who get shit thrown at them and are denied any pleasure but aren't allowed to retaliate or even complain online without getting classified as >terrorists :soy:

I'd go for vasectomy though. Don't see any reason to spread my shitty genes and make someone suffer. Besides, I'm an antinatalist.

except not having sex
funny how normies won't stop spreading the mantra of "you're not entitled to sex, it's not even that important" but will have surgical procedures with possible complications and side effects like chronic pain just to have creampie sex without generating responsibilities like children :feelskek:
normies are utter slaves to desire, zero restraint, but expect incels to be some kinda stoic Buddha/Jesus figures who get shit thrown at them and are denied any pleasure but aren't allowed to retaliate or even complain online without getting classified as >terrorists :soy:
It's pretty much like greedy people, they will go to great lengths to get what they want, money. In the case I talked about, it's hedonism.
What do we have? Yup, the opposite of it, suffering our whole lives while they drown in pleasure. You wouldn't believe what people would do for sex and pleasure, or to have anything that gives them any sort of pleasure. They are like drug addicts.
Drug addict whores will give their pussies to the whole crack den raw if they can't pay for the drugs and will continuously do that maybe multiple times a day just to get to get stoned.

People will go really far to get what they want, money, drugs, power, sex, any sort of pleasure of advantage over others on in some thing at life. There is a reason why corruption exists so much in politics and enterprise business, because people crave money, crave power, and everything it can give to you, luxury, pleasure, "freedom" (to do what you want, in the dark free of consequences), a sense of being a god and untouchable. The movie The Wolf of Wall Street shows it very well. It's pretty much the story of many billionaires or politicians summed up. They will do anything at their range to get what they want, going over the law, morality, people, or their own family.
I'd go for vasectomy though. Don't see any reason to spread my shitty genes and make someone suffer. Besides, I'm an antinatalist.
Yes, me as well. You summed my thoughts up. Why would I want to have a kid and give my kid my super defective genes? To raise a fucking autistic retarded that inherited all my problems? To suffer for life? Do I want to be the responsible person for the suffering of someone else for a whole life to end up in mysery and taking his own life? Fuck no. I share the same thoughts as you.

Last edited: