Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE GONE CUCKED

How the fuck these terrible sjwe female writers keep gettinng in the game industry and ruin our vidya. First it was dragon age, mass effect, assassin's creed, battlefield, all ruined. These women are fucking relentless and whoever keeps giving them jobs needs to get fired already.
Its definitely easier for women to break into the industry, until recently ost of them weren't interested in CS. They're definitely going to hire some attractive foid over some incel tier beta

Vampire the Masquerade and all other White Wolf shit has always been faggy and cucked. Even back in the day.

Vampire the Masquerade and all other White Wolf shit has always been faggy and cucked. Even back in the day.
Well now, its Full cuck

WTF is this
[News] VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE GONE CUCKED
Jump to newWatch
GameDevCel

GameDevCel
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-

JoinedFeb 21, 2019Messages5,524
Today at 7:31 AM

please stop buying their shit, it's complete cucked

sucking game devs dick, as a game dev i'm so desperate that if so some young no fat foid, asked me to let her put retarded politics in my game for a blowjob, i would probaly accept it

I´ve read the image, and it´s very cucked indeed. I used to glance at fanfiction sometimes, and when it's low quality is invariably because it´s feminism-ridden or otherwise cucked. Honestly, I wouldn't accept such a proposition. Even if I developed something and it resulted unsuccessful, I couldn´t believe to get really 0€ from such a project. I mean, at least 100€ for a blowjob would come out somehow lmao. In my case, blackpilled or nothing.

The videogame industry has been infiltrated by cucks for many years tbh it's over
We can't even cope in peace
We need to form an incel game company tbh

The videogame industry has been infiltrated by cucks for many years tbh it's over
We can't even cope in peace
We need to form an incel game company tbh
an incel game compnay would be fun, i would love to see everyone trying to deplatform us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: