Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Validation

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
"Love is just a chemical reaction in your brain, It is lust combine with false feeling of attachment to another because you spend some time together"
I admit that as blackpilled this is how I feel most of the time. But there's a time in my life where i once thought that someone is reciprocating my feelings.
I start to look at the bright side of things , I stop feeling bitter about my past and being anxious about the future.
Things that used to annoy me seems so trivial. I feel at peace most of the time (if not, all the time) and socializing with other people is a lot easier.
I only envision my days ahead positively and no matter how big the problem is, I feel everything will gonna be alright

Validation might be a substantially or empirically unqantifiable, but this doesn’t mean that texting late at night to plan for a meetup at the beach isn't already producing a excess of enjoyment in the little thrills of a potential romantic meet up. Teen love, hot summer nights and coca cola are like an aphrodisiac, you don't want actually to fuck the aphrodisaic, the aphrodisiac is the object that causes you to desire (sex with a girl in this case) a distinct or specific way. For the coping cynic 'validation' is just a obstacle in the way of the 'real thing' -- actual intercourse, what he forgets is the 'human nature' is not marked by satisfying 'immediate needs', but a constant search for excesses through repetition. You don’t drink coke to quench your thirst, you drink it to postpone the dreadful moment of full satisfaction, it is about overriding the drives with repetition, a desire to drink even more, with teen love it is the process of seduction that produces a surplus enjoyment which wouldn’t be possible to extract if you quenched your thirst with a hooker at hand.

Last edited: