Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Valentines dread.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Stay strong kings. In a little over an hour it will be the worse day for any incel. I just want to tell you all you gotta stay strong. Ignore this shit and act like it's another day. Last thing we need is for anyone to go full ER and ruin their lives. The elites only win when that happens.

LOL sounds like an American Nightmare plot. :feelshaha:

well i got college classes TMRW gonna be GIGA SUICIDE FUEL

Its over, Im gonna stay inside and shoot npcs in gaming

Spending Valentine’s Day jERking off like a losER

angra mainyu all evil in this world to couple and sexhavers

I CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE IT

NORMIES ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DAY SO THEY CAN FUCK THEIR GIRLFRIENDS

MEANWHILE, ALL MY LIFE VALENTINES DAY HAS JUST BEEN A REMINDER IM A FUCKING RETARDED VIRGIN LOSER

FOR NORMIES ITS THE BEST DAY EVER, FOR INCELS ITS FUCKING ROPE DAY

no valentines for your face

it’s also the day Arizona became a state, and this year, it’s also Ash Wednesday because that’s a movable feast

Stay strong kings. In a little over an hour it will be the worse day for any incel. I just want to tell you all you gotta stay strong. Ignore this shit and act like it's another day. Last thing we need is for anyone to go full ER and ruin their lives. The elites only win when that happens.
it’s also the day Arizona became a state, and this year, it’s also Ash Wednesday because that’s a movable feast
don’t forget the parkland shooting ! We can always be happy about that