Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Valentine's Day: Light a Candle for Manlet Extraordinaire Marco Pantani R.I.P.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32800
  • Start date
Deleted member 32800

Deleted member 32800

Self-banned
-
Cyclist-cels, sports-cels or even just Euro-cels:

Marco: 5'7", 124 lbs., Italian winner of '98 Tour de France and '98 Giro D'Italia.

Best climber of all time who still holds the record for fastest ever ascent of Alpe D'Huez.

Died on Valentine's Day, 2004, alone in a bed in a cheap Adriatic hotel, strung out on coke.

Was worth gazillions but manlets can't win even if they can win bike races.

Had only one " girlfriend " ever despite being 34 at time of death...Christina, and she no doubt cucked him big-time as she was a Danish " night club " dancer when they met.

* Best climber before Marco was another manlet, Charly Gaul of Luxembourg, winner of '58 Tour de France and '58 / '59 Giro D'Italia. He went nuts after retiring from cycling and became an alcoholic hermit in the Belgian Ardennes forest.

Any of you guys into competitive cycling yourselves? I pretty much sucked at it but being so tiny could climb pretty well. I won a couple of hillclimb races in our region and when I stood on the top of the podium the foids looked like they had seen a rodent up there. The foid cyclists HATED small and skinny male riders; they all had those typical lightly bearded, strong-jawed, tall jock boyfriends with those nasty little cauliflower-type ears ( they did not ride bikes but sat and watched their girlfriends panting away on them ). Foid cyclists always have these thin upper lips too, like ALL of them, never quite figured that out...think it's a sign of high T or something, although they are just as submissive as any fuller lipped foids. Suffice to say that a tiny male submissive janitor was NOT welcome to join their training rides.

Hey, I am no gay but I think Marco was one of the coolest looking sportsmen ever...but imagine the looks of indignation he would get from today's foids when strolling into a Rimini disco ( always LOL at how Euros still call them that when the word disappeared from the North American lexicon in the '80s ). Cycling rules for manlets because you roll around high up, it is just a wonderful feeling ( I'm talking solo training only of course ). Can't wait for spring to go out training again...saluto to all fellow manlet cyclists!

Es  sLnXUAcDPuB

Marco: 5'7", 124 lbs., Italian winner of '98 Tour de France and '98 Giro D'Italia.

Best climber of all time who still holds the record for fastest ever ascent of Alpe D'Huez.

Died on Valentine's Day, 2004, alone in a bed in a cheap Adriatic hotel, strung out on coke.

Had only one " girlfriend " ever despite being 34 at time of death...Christina, and she no doubt cucked him big-time as she was a Danish " night club " dancer when they met.

* Best climber before Marco was another manlet, Charly Gaul of Luxembourg, winner of '58 Tour de France and '58 / '59 Giro D'Italia. He went nuts after retiring from cycling and became an alcoholic hermit in the Belgian Ardennes forest.

Any of you guys into competitive cycling yourselves? I pretty much sucked at it but being so tiny could climb pretty well. I won a couple of hillclimb races in our region and when I stood on the top of the podium the foids looked like they had seen a rodent up there. The foid cyclists HATED small and skinny male riders; they all had those typical lightly bearded, strong-jawed, tall jock boyfriends with those nasty little cauliflower-type ears ( they did not ride bikes but sat and watched their girlfriends panting away on them ). Foid cyclists always have these thin upper lips too, like ALL of them, never quite figured that out...think it's a sign of high T or something, although they are just as submissive as any fuller lipped foids. Suffice to say that a tiny male submissive janitor was NOT welcome to join their training rides.

Hey, I am no gay but I think Marco was one of the coolest looking sportsmen ever...but imagine the looks of indignation he would get from today's foids when strolling into a Rimini disco ( always LOL at how Euros still call them that when the word disappeared from the North American lexicon in the '80s ). Cycling rules for manlets because you roll around high up, it is just a wonderful feeling ( I'm talking solo training only of course ). Can't wait for spring to go out training again...saluto to all fellow manlet cyclists!

Es  sLnXUAcDPuB
That little blonde foid in the right of the picture has such a great Euro look, yes I know she would hate me and Marco too.

Es  sLnXUAcDPuB

That little blonde foid in the right of the picture has such a great Euro look, yes I know she would hate me and Marco too.
Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that, that Germaniaceliaincel guy is going to accuse me of simping again haha.

Last edited:
Why does he look like a skinny Jeff Bezos?

If you are short you can't win in life.

I never cared much about cycling, but since the mid 2000s I usually watch the stages of Tour de France when I have time (very rarely in the past few years because of wageslaving.

I'm too young so I never saw Pantani actually racing, but I remember when he died, it was in the news.
I'm pretty sure that he wasn't completely clean either (it's nearly impossible to win, let alone complete a 3-week race without doping), but he seemed to be much more relatable and likable than Armstrong or Froome, who were much more like manufactured biorobots.

Pantani was cool.

You bet kampman, he was a self-described romantic who brought majesty back to the sport and made people love it. There are lots of books about him, read them and he will be a part of your life forever. Of course he injected a ton of drugs ( EPO, they all used it in the era ), but make no mistake, if they were all clean he would still have won atop the epic mountaintops. He rode to escape pain and he rode to win, the normie cyclists in his wake were but cannon fodder in his relentless path to victory.

Last edited:

View attachment 408682

Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that, that Germaniaceliaincel guy is going to accuse me of simping again haha.

Your avatar is a good one, its one of the most cliche blue pilled movies, "Joe Dirt".

A short man with a crap job, below average looks, who is unlucky is pretty much all respects in his life just "gets the girl" at the end of the move because he's "such a good person" and people like him

Its like that movie with Adam Sandler (Mr Deeds), we were all pretty much raised watching shit like this to brain wash us, every generation has their shows, movies, cartoons, etc that teaches these blue pilled lies

So true, but I just like the pic because we janitors don't get depicted much ( I didn't watch " Scrubs, " but think that guy was more of a normie looking janitor ). Joe Dirt aka David Spade had a really good talk show going on Comedy network before Coronachan. I cringed every time his height was brought up or made fun of ( he's 5'7" which is better than my 5'6" ), but because it was a show directed at normies he had to laugh along...but you could see the pain it caused him internally just by knowing what it feels like to be a manlet. Of course Spade is a multi-millionaire movie / tv star while I am an actual janitor so I'd say he has the better life ( not by too long of a ways though, since I have a rich dad and a college education while he was a white trash dirtbag prior to getting famous ).

Last edited:
dont do drugs kids

So true, but I just like the pic because we janitors don't get depicted much ( I didn't watch " Scrubs, " but think that guy was more of a normie looking janitor ). Joe Dirt aka David Spade had a really good talk show going on Comedy network before Coronachan. I cringed every time his height was brought up or made fun of ( he's 5'7" which is better than my 5'6" ), but because it was a show directed at normies he had to laugh along...but you could see the pain it caused him internally just by knowing what it feels like to be a manlet. Of course Spade is a multi-millionaire movie / tv star while I am an actual janitor so I'd say he has the better life ( not by too long of a ways though, since I have a rich Dad and a college education while he was a white trash dirtbag prior to getting famous ).
He also fucked Heather Locklear while I was busy kissing the shoes of findoms, so I'll give him a few extra points for that.

View attachment 408682

RIP, im gonna light up a joint in this legends honor

If you are short you can't win in life.
Our genocidal thoughts are justified. This is the only way we can win. Tallfags need to know the sins of what they done. Murdering every single tallfag (in Minecraft) is our way to victory