Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel VALENTINES DAY IS TOMMOROW

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
TODAY WAS SUPERBOWL SUNDAY WHICH WAS BAD ENOUGH.

TO LIVE IN A SOCIETY WHERE EVERY FUCKING MAN OUTS HIMSELF AS A FAGGOT WORSHIPPING OTHER MEN BUTTFUCK EACH OTHER WITH HELMETS AND SPANDEX ON A PUBLIC LAWN AS BRAZEN HOMOS CHEER ON WITH BODYPAINT AND CONFETTI AND THEN HAVE A GAYER HALFTIME SHOW TO PLEASE WOMEN AND OTHER QUEERS. AND FOR SOME REASON THESE NORMSCUM ACTUALLY LIKE TO WATCH ADS.

BUT NOW ONLY 2 DAYS LATER INCELS HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE WORST HOLIDAY EVER DESIGNED SOLELY TO TORTURE US. EVEN A BETABUXX LOSER WILL SCORE AFTER BRINGING HIS WHORE TO THE OLIVE GARDEN AFTER BRINGING HER FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATES. A BETABUXX LOSER BUT NOT ME.

The only way an incel can deal with Valentines Day is to get SEVERELY drunk and high, and just NOT LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE AT ALL.

I will buy some sweets for myself tomorrow :owo:

If I lived in the USA i would advise against walking around with a dozen red roses or a box of chocolates hunker down boyos i have a feeling fireworks might pop off that day :feelsYall:

dont-care-didnt-ask.gif

I hope a lot of STDs will spread towards those sexhavers or they will get an unwanted child in the valentine day.

Valentines day hasn't brought me a single positive feeling in all of the years I can consciously remember it

and guess who else is going to work office full of foids

I hope a lot of STDs will spread towards those sexhavers or they will get an unwanted child in the valentine day.
there's nothing I want more than to make bastards

This could be your year!

I used to find it really depressing, :feelsree:
but I don't care so much anymore.

Maybe there'll be a sale on chocolate

Why are you getting all worked up, brother? It's just another cuntsooomer day. Nobody truly gives a shit about Valentine's day, except for 40 year old cat moms who are barren and childless.

I shit on sex haver and swimg my massive dick on their faces

take a half glass full approach and remember that it's also the parkland shooting anniversary

idgaf about this day!!!!

im coping with drinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don’t care. i’m not around normies so it’s like any other day

Just another day of wagecucking.Buying flowers and gifts for my grandmother because her birthday was today,but I'm going to give her tommorow the gifts.

The only way an incel can deal with Valentines Day is to get SEVERELY drunk and high, and just NOT LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE AT ALL.
Basically what I will be doing the whole day.