Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Valentine's day in two days

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Worst day of the year right around the corner :fuk:
its straight up worse than christmas, new years or bday because its gigareminder of inceldom fuck good thing i dont use social media i would probably rope. Also i have appointment for psychiatrist at 14th d how fucking ironic :lul::lul::lul:

Anyway how are you planning to cope? im ldaring like always tbh ngl.

at this point I don`t feel anything :feelsokman:

I will be workin 16 hours shift in labour camp
How the fuck do you cope man? That's almost 67% of your day, I'd rope if I had that schedule.

Going to school because I have to :(

I need to grind a lot of wagiebuxx. I need to buy some items from itemshop in video game

I do not give a single fuk I am pretending to be working hard at that mfkin labour camp but literally spend over 50% time on internet and seating in forklift it is almost office work
Lucky. I have to be on my feet for 10 hours, and phones are not allowed.

I’ll be lying in my bed eating chocolate

Going to the psychologist is cuck

fuck off do you think im going because i want to ?
I don't know and I don't give a fuck. My only thought is that Valentine's Day will have to be spent with some chad colleagues

If you aint getting at least some chocolate tomorrow, then its over for you.

and now what ? do you want to provoke me with that ? I don't give a fuck about Valentine's Day

At least Christmas is nostalgic, and comfy. Valentine's is some cuck shit doesn't even make any sense for a holiday and why the fuck would they make a sexhaver holiday lol
If you aint getting at least some chocolate tomorrow, then its over for you.
Who's giving you chocolate? Do you try to reinforce the idea that you're a fakecel faggot that doesn't belong here?

I lost my string modules during a brief visit from my half-cousins.

I have to think about a gift for my gf, thanks for reminding

Lots of people will be having sex

(((Valentine's day)))

I'll be fuckin rotting in my dark room. If you are an Asian guy living in a major city on the west coast or east coast, don't go outside.

You will likely see WMAF couples everywhere.

It doesnt help that the weather is really good despite it being winter. Its gonna be something like 74 degrees. It was fuckin suifuel being in Berkeley earlier this week. Whores showing off their legs everywhere.

Last edited:
There should be sales on rope on valentines. Companies would make big bucks.

Valentine's day is seriously the WORST FUCKING DAY of the year.

I don't care about this shit. It's a thing for betas to give they beckys some presenet and an ocasion for a stacys to fuck with a chads

Valentine's Day ?? What valentine's Day :feelswhat:

its just another day man :feelsokman: