Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Vaccines, Digital ID, and Microchip Implants (The Number of the Beast)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Bill Gates is funding the ID2020 program, which will digitally track who has received vaccinations and who has recovered from the virus via a "digital certificate of movement". It will initially be housed in your smartphone, and you cannot leave your home without it. Eventually this will become outmoded, and they will begin forcing everyone to get a chip implanted under their skin, with a micro tattoo marker showing where the chip is implanted.

I'm not religious, but this sounds all too similar to the "number of the beast" prophecy from the biblical book of revelations, where anyone without the mark cannot buy or sell. Knowing our cucked "technologically progressive" society, they will beg for the government to track them and to punish any dissenters.

i don't believe in conspiracies usually unless they add up or have proof. But let's just wait and see if the bible can predict this shit or not

Fuck Bill Gates and other richcucks like him
Everyone finna get fucked by the government like the bible said unfortunately

Scary shit man

just so obvious considering all of his simulations and documentaries...
I knew just from looking at the guy that he's a smarmy globalist weasel.
i don't believe in conspiracies usually unless they add up or have proof. But let's just wait and see if the bible can predict this shit or not
Forget the bible, look at what's happening in real time

I am scared this is the end of the world tbh, but I hate God/Jesus due to the blackpill/dickpill and my situation and am unable to repent. Also I generally see salvation/following Jesus as too difficult.

I am scared this is the end of the world tbh, but I hate God/Jesus due to the blackpill/dickpill and my situation and am unable to repent. Also I generally see salvation/following Jesus as too difficult.
Over for unrepentantcels

I can't blame you. My post isn't about religion, it's about what's currently happening and what's going to happen. I'm just pointing out the similarities to the prophecies in the book of Revelations.

They'll track sub 8 men and gas them

I was checking this prophecy out yesterday i came to a similar conclusion glad you bought the topic up as I did not know bill gates was doing the id2020.

The anti Christ . Every prophet have warned humanity of it coming . And it said it will be the most difficult and manipulative trials of all time . Stay safe bros and repent to allah

The anti Christ . Every prophet have warned humanity of it coming . And it said it will be the most difficult and manipulative trials of all time . Stay safe bros and repent to allah

Allah is false god, he won't save anyone

He isn't , and Mohammed is his prophet . Islam is the only gateway to Allah . And it have spoken about the trials and what will face humanity in the last from the evil anti Christ .
Check out imran hosein he is known Muslim scholar who have exposed the conspiracy of the false Messiah that we are experiencing now .

I was checking this prophecy out yesterday i came to a similar conclusion glad you bought the topic up as I did not know bill gates was doing the id2020.
He isn't , and Mohammed is his prophet . Islam is the only gateway to Allah . And it have spoken about the trials and what will face humanity in the last from the evil anti Christ .
Check out imran hosein he is known Muslim scholar who have exposed the conspiracy of the false Messiah that we are experiencing now .
It's not about religion, pay attention to your present surroundings, and their implications on the future.

brutal truth. us ugly men will be eating dirt cookies and bug meat. we will be cucked out of cars. No vegetables for us either only bug meat. They will out chips in our skin so if we rebel they instant kill us. this is our future. there is no escape

Sweden already celebrates having one implanted in ur arm iicrc

I don't like jews

brutal truth. us ugly men will be eating dirt cookies and bug meat. we will be cucked out of cars. No vegetables for us either only bug meat. They will out chips in our skin so if we rebel they instant kill us. this is our future. there is no escape
bug meat and dirt cookies JFL