Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Vacation on the island

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
My parents brought me along despite my protests. It is really fun to swim and dive but also massive suicidefuel seeing Chads and Staciest all around.

Yesterday, this one dark skinned stacy just kept glancing at me with a weird look on her face, like I was fucking polluting the water.

Also, I cannot fucking smoke so withdrawal is murdering me.

Ah well. At least the sea is nice and I enjoy swimming.

Make sure to stare directly at the bikini girls, until they are visibly uncomfortable

my parents never took me anywhere so slayer

Make sure to stare directly at the bikini girls, until they are visibly uncomfortable
JFL at giving them any attention. Tbh most lads on the beach are men and women in their forties and fifties so it is calm until my age range comes in.

ohhhh so you're a kid from a rich family too

Enjoy it, it's probably better than rotting in your room

vacation on islands and beaches: Cliché anime scenes; the difference is that instead of being with relatives (which isn't good), the main character goes with pretty girls or lolis who always get romantic and sexual tensions with them

Yesterday, this one dark skinned stacy just kept glancing at me with a weird look on her face, like I was fucking polluting the water.
Maybe because you were staring at her creepily with your eyes, you filthy inkel :soy::soy::soy:

Exactly what I'm going to do when I go to an island this winter.

vacation on islands and beaches: Cliché anime scenes; the difference is that instead of being with relatives (which isn't good), the main character goes with pretty girls or lolis who always get romantic and sexual tensions with them
Oh yeah I cannot even fucking fap here.

I wish I was somewhere nice