Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[V O M I T F U E L]

• Thread starter Invalidusername
  • Start date
Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
EWWWWW DUDE WHAT THE FUCK

she watched her mom fool around with their Retriever one time

these are the same ppl who would look at you in DISGUST

with the hormones at that age the first thing I did was go home and look up dog penis and use two fingers to get me off.
ZPrb5iL
ZPrb5iL
ZPrb5iL
ZPrb5iL
ZPrb5iL
ZPrb5iL

im not even gonna read the full thing

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:theyre even promoting it in the comment section:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Not surprised one bit

Take the dogpill boyos its over anywayz buckos

Sexual liberation was a mistake

The dogpill will be the end of Mankind as we know it

Sirius shit here...

fuck this society

thought she would've been more disgusted with the human male fucking her.

I cant stand these weirdos anymore.

This whole subreddit is ERfuel

Better than having sez with a curry

I feel like this is bait.