Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Uyghur foids forced to marry Chinese incels

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Comments/Thoughts?

EDIT - I'm aware this may or may not be fake. And there is the possibility of it being anti-Chinese propaganda.

Link:

Also this video:

TBH, and I know some guys here are tired of the JBW trope, I seriously doubt she'd have that sad face if the groom was a blond, blue eyed tall, Chad. And also, in the video the only word I understood was "two months"; can any Chinese speakers can tell me what else was said?

Last edited:
Give me one cute uyghur loli to deislamise amd turn into good buddhist waifu

It's propaganda meant to demonize China. Jfl at falling for this.

that story on video looks fake as fuck

mfw

Comments/Thoughts?

EDIT - I'm aware this may or may not be fake. And there is the possibility of it being anti-Chinese propaganda.

Link:

Also this video:

TBH, and I know some guys here are tired of the JBW trope, I seriously doubt she'd have that sad face if the groom was a blond, blue eyed tall, Chad. And also, in the video the only word I understood was "two months"; can any Chinese speakers can tell me what else was said?

How dare these subhuman rice cels destroy the superior uyghur blood line

China finally found a solution to it's incel problem.

China finally found a solution to it's incel problem.

If this is true, then kudos to China. Whether this is fake or not, China certainly does have a proven incel problem, due to a combination of a high male to female ratio and the tendency of Chinese foids to be hypergamous and gold digging af

Uyghers are turkic people. They have more Chaddish features than the gook Han Chinese lot.

Uyghers are turkic people. They have more Chaddish features than the gook Han Chinese lot.

Yup. And Turkic people are more extroverted. Throw a Uyghur guy and a Han guy in a party with a lot of foids, and the Uyghur will slay, while the Han guy will go home in frustration

Yup. And Turkic people are more extroverted. Throw a Uyghur guy and a Han guy in a party with a lot of foids, and the Uyghur will slay, while the Han guy will go home in frustration

It's propaganda meant to demonize China. Jfl at falling for this.
Prpopaganda or not. Uyghers mog Han gooks. I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to cuck the uygher race by fucking up their genes.

Prpopaganda or not. Uyghers mog Han gooks. I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to cuck the uygher race by fucking up their genes.

As an incel who has known nothing but getting mogged his whole damn life, I relate to this 100% and if true, I can entirely understand why the Chinks are doing this!

Last edited:
That's why I simply asked for comments or thoughts. I took it with a grain of salt.
Yeah, so did I. But truthfully, one cannot tell if the woman in the video is forcibly getting married or not. It's common for eastern cultures that women aren't visually happy during weddings.
I find Han people better looking than Ughyurs.

I want to fuck uighur pussy
full

If you disapprove of arranged marriages you are :soy:

China number one!!!!!!!!!!
I need to raise my future social credit score :forcedsmile:

Quality stuff

What's your problem I didn't even provoke you
I'm sorry I'm just horny from not fapping.
Lmao think whatever. But it's truth.

I think most would agree this:

View attachment 180221

looks better than that:

View attachment 180224

The gooks even freely admit the uygher mog them into oblivion.

I find those Asian girls more attractive than the other one you posted. First bitch looks like a slut that rode the cock carousel for years on end while those other two look like they are still virgins.

More countries should do the same
Yep, Asian countries are taking the initiative.
I doubt it will be easier in the West due to feminism though.
We must have a total reform!

The truth is prolly somewhere in the middle.

The government should start using preimplantation diagnostics to fix the sex ratio.
Yep, Asian countries are taking the initiative.
I doubt it will be easier in the West due to feminism though.
We must have a total reform!
Just destroy everything with war once more theory. :feelstastyman:

About the feminism, we could sell my proposal as a way to reduce toxic masculinity in our society.

Im rice too, Where's my uyghur bride?!:feelsree:

Anw, I can't put my finger on what they look like, it's like a blend of chinese and indian features and looking latino at the same time?

Blur the overly tight dress. It's haram.

All Asians in general
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Idk why white people love them so much

Comments/Thoughts?

Link:

Also this video:

Hot women should be forced to marry and have coitus with us incels.

I've never liked Weegers. My disdain for them goes all the way back to Eminem.

If this is true, then kudos to China. Whether this is fake or not, China certainly does have a proven incel problem, due to a combination of a high male to female ratio and the tendency of Chinese foids to be hypergamous and gold digging af
High male to female ratio ultimately dooms the most poor, especially among a race of people with very little aesthetic features.

Just get cucked by Changs and 5+/10 white guys with money BrO

Hnnnnnnggggggg at that Muslim bitch
Ljeh5

Life fuel for Han incels. Uyghurs mog Hans hard.

Ngl this is lifefuel for hans cause some uighurs have aryan features blue eyes blonde/red hair

uighur girl with blue eyes | som sol'n förlät | Flickr

Reminder: it's pronounced "wiggers."

The Chinese government and CCP is truely SociopathMaXXXing/and DarkTriadMaXXXing with this one.