Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel utopia with asexual men manifesto

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
its brutal brocel. im thinking about a utopia with asexual men and no mind game playing foids. training male children with AI foids that are hot but cheat, play mind games, try to trick us, show us how evil genius they are. etc and make those male kids agree to the political idea of "male only place is the only way for peaceful survival"

The idea of replacing women with artificial wombs sounds better

You won't have to educate any children if women simply become obsolete.

the male sex is by default cucked. We're supposed to create modern society, then be discarded like an eaten apple. Our testosterone is very sensitive to chemicals, and it's rapidly declining, so much so, that in thousands of years ahead scientists have said the xy chromosomes will dissapear.

We were the work horses of society, and now their children are cursed with browsing .is

the male sex is by default cucked. We're supposed to create modern society, then be discarded like an eaten apple. Our testosterone is very sensitive to chemicals, and it's rapidly declining, so much so, that in thousands of years ahead scientists have said the xy chromosomes will dissapear.

We were the work horses of society, and now their children are cursed with browsing .is
what would happen after that

what would happen after that
what will happen is exactly this now, eventually humans will all become mixed, im talking more 200 years ahead. While we rot with our alcoholic copes, and "freedom" aka browsing instagram

This hits home.
Thank the boomers for todays mess
my sweet boomer have actually potentially ascended my life, i can collect rent from rentoids in west whilst i chill in asia

what will happen is exactly this now, eventually humans will all become mixed, im talking more 200 years ahead. While we rot with our alcoholic copes, and "freedom" aka browsing instagram
brutal.

Women and society talks down on men, they view us as disposable objects.
Until a 50 mile Russian convoy shows up at the border.... then it´s our job to defend the country.
Ukrainian whores still bitch & moan how ´oppressed´ they are, while their men lay dead in a trench, somewhere in the Zaporizja Region.
What a clown show.

i do think there will be minor uprisings, but they will be quickly dominated. Eventually these mixed people will also ascend, and endure the same problem as whites do nowadays, i personally don't care, but this mindset with not making it easier for young people, instead foreigners is a mindset that will eat us from the inside

Women and society talks down on men, they view us as disposable objects.
Until a 50 mile Russian convoy shows up at the border.... then it´s our job to defend the country.
Ukrainian whores still bitch & moan how ´oppressed´ they are, while their men lay dead in a trench, somewhere in the Zaporizja Region.
What a clown show.
as more ukranians die, the bigger the chance of me picking up a cute ukranian wife

as more ukranians die, the bigger the chance of me picking up a cute ukranian wife
I want a girl who loves me, for who I am.
Not some Ukrainian whorish opportunist, who views me as an ATM machine.

babies will love you eternally, could give a shit about starfish sex

i do think there will be minor uprisings, but they will be quickly dominated. Eventually these mixed people will also ascend, and endure the same problem as whites do nowadays, i personally don't care, but this mindset with not making it easier for young people, instead foreigners is a mindset that will eat us from the inside
:feelsbadman:

this is the problem. we need to be someone who doesnt want human connection. like foids. thats why they are winning today.

Not into Slavic women, Asian (or maybe Asian/White mix) would be ideal for me

its brutal brocel. im thinking about a utopia with asexual men and no mind game playing foids. training male children with AI foids that are hot but cheat, play mind games, try to trick us, show us how evil genius they are. etc and make those male kids agree to the political idea of "male only place is the only way for peaceful survival"
We Marxist-Rodgerists propose a "foidless" society wherein all foids are put in a coma and locked in deep underground breeding facilities.

a foidless society could also be accomplished with artificial wombs, but that would require technology we don't currently have.

The underground breeding barns could de built with today's technology by any richcel around here and stuffed with young volunteer foids seeking euthanasia