Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Using the word Simp makes you a faggot

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
The usage of this word has increased all of a sudden? Why you ask?

Tik-Tok

Tik-Tok fuckboys have popularized this word in 2020, and using it makes you a faggot cuck.

Normies ruin everything.

Alpha Male Strategies invented that word years ago.

You still had to write ''simp'' in your title OP
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

I wish I was a TikTok pretty boy getting attention from jbs

So they ruined the word by co-opting it? You think they're not gonna take "cuck" from us too?

The usage of this word has increased all of a sudden? Why you ask?

Tik-Tok

Tik-Tok fuckboys have popularized this word in 2020, and using it makes you a faggot cuck.
Implying all culture stolen by normies is now fake and gay

So they ruined the word by co-opting it? You think they're not gonna take "cuck" from us too?
Cuck has been popular way longer than simp has. They would've already done it by now, espically how popular the word is among 4chan/ right wing boards, yet you dont see it being used by normies on social media or IRL

Cuck has been popular way longer than simp has. They would've already done it by now, espically how popular the word is among 4chan/ right wing boards, yet you dont see it being used by normies on social media or IRL

I did for a while, back before Trump was elected. If we can reach a cultural state like that again, and we don't have "simp" to fall back on, I think we can see a resurgence.

I did for a while, back before Trump was elected. If we can reach a cultural state like that again, and we don't have "simp" to fall back on, I think we can see a resurgence.
It was used by those twitter users who had anime profile Avis with MAGAhats, and browsed 4chan. Simp is being used by "fuckboys" who use snap and tiktok.

I wish I lived in a dimension without Tik Tok

It was used by those twitter users who had anime profile Avis with MAGAhats, and browsed 4chan. Simp is being used by "fuckboys" who use snap and tiktok.

I don't mean right-wingers, but they weren't people who used TikTok either.

It was used in MGTOW sphere before TikTok was even conceived

How popular was TikTok in 2016?

Nonexistent. People were using Musical.ly, and it was nowhere near as popular as TikTok is now. The memes pre-2016 were Vines and LazyTown remixes.

Thats what these newage highschooler curly brocolli haired swagfags are saying while taking the virginities of girls before even graduating without reprecusions. This is society. This is what we have allowed.

Nonexistent. People were using Musical.ly, and it was nowhere near as popular as TikTok is now. The memes pre-2016 were Vines and LazyTown remixes.
It was a rhetorical question Frothy, I was saying no shit there wasnt tiktokers when trump was elected. cuck was used by 4channers that also used twitter

Niggas, stop speaking. At some point at least one faggot, one chad, and one nigger has said every word you just typed

It was a rhetorical question Frothy, I was saying no shit there wasnt tiktokers when trump was elected. cuck was used by 4channers that also used twitter

It was just 4channers on Twitter, I mean. It wasn't that /pol/ culture alone that used it.

i use what i want

Yeah cuck is better

Simp and cuck mean 2 different things

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMP

I use it sometimes ngl