Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Using gore videos as a normie repellent

totenss39

totenss39

Judge Holden Pilled
-
When I was in 9th grade, a group of NTs (boys and girls) came up to me and started taunting me under the guise of being "friendly." They asked all sorts of questions and talked to me in a patronizing way in an attempt to bait me into making a fool of myself. When I naturally told them I wasn't going to play their stupid game and to fuck off, they all burst out laughing with some calling me "weird" and "retarded" while doing so. At that point, I was fucking done, so I got out my phone, looked up bestgore, searched for "cartel execution" and asked if they wanted to see a video. They said yes, probably thinking that I was about to show them some unfunny normie meme that even they could scoff at, but they were dead wrong. Instead, I showed them a video of a mexican beheading that left them all silent at the end. Their plastic smiles had faded and been replaced with expressions of fear and shock. As they walked away from me, I was overcome with immense satisfaction knowing that I had been able to successfully intimidate my bullies for the first time. This feeling, however, didn't last as they reported me and the next day I was called me to the counselor. I was overwhelmed with regret and panic knowing that I could be expelled and get into serious trouble with my parents, so I told the counselor that I had shown them a scene from a horror movie as a joke and she believed me. In the end, I would get away with it and face no real repercussions from my school or parents.

Have any of you ever done something similar?

normies rekt. never did anything like that but it's an interesting way of standing up for yourself

My reaction:

Kek, I used to post gore on my instagram when I was 12 and in homeschool. I had actually amassed quite a few followers before getting shadow banned.

Anyways, highschool started and I still had the page. I showed a classmate a meme I thought was funny and he saw my username and went through the account and found all of that gore and stuff. It later came back to bite me in the ass when the school got the police and shit involved in an unrelated investigation about me trying to go ER on a classmate and because some foids said I raped them or something. They went through my shit and even asked classmates about me who said I seemed weird, creepy, and off, and gave them my fucking social media platform which people spread around after I showed that one kid.

Basically I almost got sent to a crazy facility and my life is probably ruined. Everyone kinda left me alone afterwards and didn't talk to me ever again. I remember walking into school and people just gave me disgusted looks.

Kek, I used to post gore on my instagram when I was 12 and in homeschool. I had actually amassed quite a few followers before getting shadow banned.

Anyways, highschool started and I still had the page. I showed a classmate a meme I thought was funny and he saw my username and went through the account and found all of that gore and stuff. It later came back to bite me in the ass when the school got the police and shit involved in an unrelated investigation about me trying to go ER on a classmate and because some foids said I raped them or something. They went through my shit and even asked classmates about me who said I seemed weird, creepy, and off, and gave them my fucking social media platform which people spread around after I showed that one kid.

Basically I almost got sent to a crazy facility and my life is probably ruined. Everyone kinda left me alone afterwards and didn't talk to me ever again. I remember walking into school and people just gave me disgusted looks.
You got falsely accused?

normies rekt. never did anything like that but it's an interesting way of standing up for yourself
It’s an easy non-violent way to do it, after that point they’ll probably think you’re a potential school threat and never fuck with you again

Being an edge lord is a not a bad cope