Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Using famous people as examples of what foids find attractive is extremely low-IQ

VST

VST

Banned
-
Whenever you post a pic stating X feature doesn't matter because this famous actor/musician has a subhuman X feature you are fucking coping.

It is known that being a high status, famous male adds a lot of points to your perceived value and attractiveness, so using someone that is famous as an example is utterly irrelevant as it isn't applicable to "normal" status men. A 7/10 male with status will be a lot more attractive to women that are aware of his status than an 8/10, maybe even a 9/10.

Just look at Ryan Gosling for example, he is a 6/10-7/10 tops, but in the eyes of foids he is a 9/10-10/10 because of the halo his status grants him.

High IQ thread.

Famous people can’t get a PSL rating since their status and wealth overwhelm any of their facial/body flaws. I agree and also cringe when people give MANELTS, hope by giving Kevin Hart as an example
I think we need to try and quantify the amount of halo status can grant you, like how big of a boost PSL-wise can they get.

Famous people can’t get a PSL rating since their status and wealth overwhelm any of their facial/body flaws. I agree and also cringe when people give MANELTS, hope by giving Kevin Hart as an example
Tfw mods ban you for shitposting so you force yourself to write long replies. It's over

Status can overcome looks sometimes...that's why we know famous ugly people.

I hate Kevin heart tbh he’s not funny nor was he ever. Bernie Mac is funny, Dave chappelle is funny. Steve Harvey is kinda funny. Kevin is corny af
Tfw mods ban you for shitposting so you force yourself to write long replies. It's over
1175FD93 DD1E 4A5C 9C7A FF5DEFDD30E2

Whenever you post a pic stating X feature doesn't matter because this famous actor/musician has a subhuman X feature you are fucking coping.

It is known that being a high status, famous male adds a lot of points to your perceived value and attractiveness, so using someone that is famous as an example is utterly irrelevant as it isn't applicable to "normal" status men. A 7/10 male with status will be a lot more attractive to women that are aware of his status than an 8/10, maybe even a 9/10.

Just look at Ryan Gosling for example, he is a 6/10-7/10 tops, but in the eyes of foids he is a 9/10-10/10 because of the halo his status grants him.
You know normie or good looking people exist not only in celebrities or high societies but also in your average joes you see everyday...

It really is a inconvenient that I can’t reply to certain messages quicker since my emotions/opinions on the matter at hand can be expressed with one or two words, thus maximizing the amount of threads I can view, but.......it is what it is.
It's over