Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy uSiNg AlTeRnAtInG cApS tO iDeNtIfY sArCaSm Is SuCh A gReAt SjW iNvEnTiOn

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
</S>

Guys: If you can't convey sarcasm through context in your text, you're not a very good writer. It's not that sarcasm doesn't translate to text; it's that lots of people are too stupid when it comes to both writing and reading comprehension.

Leftsoyim love using that retarded spongebob shit

it was funny until just right now.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelshaha::feelshaha: :no: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sarcasm should indeed be obvious, but because it's plain text not everybody's going to be able to tell it's sarcasm.

Wow you're so right

Sarcasm should indeed be obvious, but because it's plain text not everybody's going to be able to tell it's sarcasm.

Everybody with a brain knows it's sarcasm when they're on a sub called, "IncelTears," and they're reading threads with sarcastic titles.

If I were to go to a white supremacy forum and read a thread titled, "Blacks Are Way Smarter Than Whites," I would not need alternating caps or an </S>.

Everybody with a brain knows it's sarcasm when they're on a sub called, "IncelTears," and they're reading threads with sarcastic titles.

If I were to go to a white supremacy forum and read a thread titled, "Blacks Are Way Smarter Than Whites," I would not need alternating caps or an </S>.
But IT is retarded, they need to be spoon fed information on a literal sense because they possess the cognitive ability of a 2 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back