Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Using a psychward to ascend?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I am seriously thinking of self-admitting to a psyward in order to find a fucked up, mentally ill, abused, SSRI girl that is willing to have a relationship with me. I think the only girl I'd ever be compatible with is a mentally ill jezebel that is as traumatised and scared as me.

Maybe we can fuck around and commit suicide together after a year.

@Eremetic thots?

People who self admit to psych wards are posers and foids in psych wards are posers. In practice these foids also don't actually relate to the notion of being a traumatized victim so much as they enjoy thrill seeking and attention whoring. So they are naturally more drawn to abusers than to depressed incels who can nominally relate to them

People who self admit to psych wards are posers and foids in psych wards are posers. In practice these foids also don't actually relate to the notion of being a traumatized victim so much as they enjoy thrill seeking and attention whoring. So they are naturally more drawn to abusers than to depressed incels who can nominally relate to them
You need to rape them as a incel to ascend

Give it a try and report back. i wouldnt mind getting locked up myself so long as they give me some nice pills.beats paying rent and going to work

200IQ post.

I am seriously thinking of self-admitting to a psyward in order to find a fucked up, mentally ill, abused, SSRI girl that is willing to have a relationship with me. I think the only girl I'd ever be compatible with is a mentally ill jezebel that is as traumatised and scared as me.

Maybe we can fuck around and commit suicide together after a year.

@Eremetic thots?
The most fucked up, insane of women are still Chad only lmao

I have been to the ward several years ago and I can tell you that even the craziest girls have boyfriends. One time there was this morbidly obese woman with green hair, she had a tall normie boyfriend. Not one of the men had a gf. Even mentally ill women have high SMV. Its a brootal mental illness pill

I have been to the ward several years ago and I can tell you that even the craziest girls have boyfriends. One time there was this morbidly obese woman with green hair, she had a tall normie boyfriend. Not one of the men had a gf. Even mentally ill women have high SMV. Its a brootal mental illness pill
pretty much this yes. Even the most fucked up obese green haired bpd foids have game in the ward

another reason why to avoid those hospitals unless they want me to go ER on them

Psych wards are good for talking to women for a brief time there, only because they don't have endless options.

But, it's a bad idea looking for a relationship, because once they're back among the public, you're nothing to them.

I noticed the same thing during my time at a psych ward.