Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Using a guy that’s easily 2 points above me and 5 years younger on tinder and he gets nothing

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
The dude is a chadlite that I pulled off of facebook. I’m using four pics and two are with him and his chads friends for social proof and whatnot.

The guy got a few matches that were decent at the start, now he’s getting nothing, and when he does, it’s nothing impressive.

This guy is much better looking than me. If he can’t get any play then it’s more over for me than I thought.

It's over, get over it bro, Everything bellow chad is struggling so expect nothing.....

Most woman don't even like Chad anymore, they want the top 10/10 guys.

Most woman don't even like Chad anymore, they want the top 10/10 guys.
I don't think they like men anymore at all. We always were utilities to them and now when they have the government take care of them, they literally don't need men anymore.

You need really good pics on Tinder tbh. If he is a chadlite he should get matches. I ran a Tinder experiment with a Curry chad just yesterday and he got 44 matches in about 12 hours. Pics are everything. The same guy can and will perform differently with different pics. I have seen this fact many times while doing experiments.

you dont even want to begin to imagine the colossal attention his looksmatch would be getting

You need really good pics on Tinder tbh. If he is a chadlite he should get matches. I ran a Tinder experiment with a Curry chad just yesterday and he got 44 matches in about 12 hours. Pics are everything. The same guy can and will perform differently with different pics. I have seen this fact many times while doing experiments.

Which curry Chad did you use?

Which curry Chad did you use?
Inder Bajwa, my favorite curry, kek

model-inder-bajwa.jpg

dbefa155-db03-49c1-bb09-9945ed37432a.jpg

That's easily a top 0.0001% curry. So much so that I guarantee he's not 100% Indian.
He is 100% Indian, I think curries are heavily underrated on Incel forums and the stereotypes, IndianPeopleFacebook just worsens the situation. He isn't the only such looking curry. In fact he isn't even famous in India. Most women won't know him. Indian TV Shows, Movies have many such looking guys. He is a Punjabi though. He quit modelling to return to his village in Punjab to help fix the local drugs problem.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/brun...cial-worker/story-WMBC1xlUH4lTktyiXAfH9H.html

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back