Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Users you suspect to be foids?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Are there any users here you suspect to be foids? and why?

IMG 3531

Direct them all to me. I'll deal with them...

None, cause women don’t exist.

the users who are foids will never be suspected because they will never make a post.

looks like she already outed herself :lul:
You're the one with the foid as a profile picture. I've been saying it since day one. I'm a graycel and have more brains than half of your fools. Get this mofo.

You're the one with the foid as a profile picture. I've been saying it since day one. I'm a graycel and have more brains than half of your fools. Get this mofo.
that's the MCS talking

looks like she already outed herself :lul:
I am automatically suspicious of all 2024cels tbh. Probably due to how many instances there have been of obvious infiltrators.

idk tbh there are to many users

that's the MCS talking
This explains why you can't stop direct messaging me, writing in my profile board, stalking my posts and never get tired of replying to my comments. Either you're a closeted fag or a foid. No two ways about it. I'm unto you.

This explains why you can't stop direct messaging me, writing in my profile board, stalking my posts and never get tired of replying to my comments. Either you're a closeted fag or a foid. No two ways about it. I'm unto you.
no, you're just delusional and a narcissist, both are foid traits

There are no foids browsing this forum . The only women who browse this forum are above 30 and obese users from IT. Hard truth

You're projecting. That's foid psychology 101.
how am i projecting, i hate myself and i see everything for what it is, and i can see that you are suffering from severe narcissism

@GeckoBus

Based off the PFP

There are no foids browsing this forum . The only women who browse this forum are above 30 and obese users from IT. Hard truth
I feel like there are some foid larpers here, though they probably leave by themselves eventually.

how am i projecting, i hate myself and i see everything for what it is, and i can see that you are suffering from severe narcissism
You've gotten all sentimental now, hahaha, making yourself the victim. Foid shenanigans in display right here.