Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Users whose entire posts are the same thing over and over again

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
D

Destroyed lonely

Commander
@Janoš Petrović: I love BBC and black tamil niggers :heart:

@AsakuraHao: Eastern European men have lower smv than abos and baboons

@wereq: I jerk off to wide hip milfs

@comradespiderman29: Sandniggers are so good and white, did I tell you sandniggers are awesome btw?

@
comradespiderman29
@comradespiderman29: Sandniggers are so good and white, did I tell you sandniggers are awesome btw?
YEAH SANDNIGGAZ ARE AWESOMEEEEE

Based I'venothingnewtosaypill.

The definition of insanity. Saying the same things over & over again.

@FuckTheFBI niggers mog I want to fuck ochacho uraraka
@comradespiderman29 fuck israel
@Chang Longwang sad, depressing stories about my hellish life
@Lv99_BixNood NOODLEWHORE ON REDDIT WANTS WHITU COCKU
@Rabbi Schneerson sheiiit im a nigger

@Logic55 taco bell is good, NT and race don’t matter and have no connection to face or inceldom

@FuckTheFBI niggers mog I want to fuck ochacho uraraka
@comradespiderman29 fuck israel
@Chang Longwang sad, depressing stories about my hellish life
@Lv99_BixNood NOODLEWHORE ON REDDIT WANTS WHITU COCKU
@Rabbi Schneerson sheiiit im a nigger
WHAT ABOUT ME

Try attacking their 'posts' at DIFFERENT angles, then it WON'T be repetitive.:feelsthink:
martial arts nut punch GIF

Last edited:
@wereq being indian is the worst and chinks mog us, fuck my parents for creating me and fuck the curry race
@Chudpreet yes white king you are the best we indians are the worst and most subhuman

@Logic55 taco bell is good, NT and race don’t matter and have no connection to face or inceldom
Race does matter but it depends on the circumstances. For example, in the west, a good-looking asian guy will pull more foids than an ugly white guy. In Asia, JBW works for most white males.

black tamil niggers :heart:
Aziz Ansari is Tamil btw. Don't you believe Tamils are moggers now?

1-jpg.1240424

Aziz Ansari is Tamil btw. Don't you believe Tamils are moggers now?

1-jpg.1240424

@Rapist

Ugly Tamils marry pretty girls from other South Indian states all the time. Tamils are cucking us :feelsrope:

I hope i don't do this

YEAH SANDNIGGAZ ARE AWESOMEEEEE
Why do some Turks and Berebers and Palastinians say they are pure Arabs same as the Arabs in Saudi Arabia? Is that true ? Are they the same tribes and blood as Saudis or Emiratis?

@wereq being indian is the worst and chinks mog us, fuck my parents for creating me and fuck the curry race
@Chudpreet yes white king you are the best we indians are the worst and most subhuman
Last 5 threads in my "Your threads" tab, literally none of these have to do with curry self-hatred
Screenshot 2024 10 05 091926

BTW you legitimately think curries mog and cuck Asian men

@VideoGameCoper:I love my chevy camaro
@BBC.BELGRADE:Curries are the master race

BTW you legitimately think curries mog and cuck Asian men
It's kind of true, curries have higher SMV for noodle whores. But chinks have higher SMV for white and black women probably

It's kind of true, curries have higher SMV for noodle whores. But chinks have higher SMV for white and black women probably
How would that make any sense?

How would that make any sense?
Why wouldn't it? Each women from each race have different incentives when they are racemixxing. Just because you have High SMV and appeal for one race doesn't mean ever other women from all races would also.

Why wouldn't it? Each women from each race have different incentives when they are racemixxing. Just because you have High SMV and appeal for one race doesn't mean ever other women from all races would also.
Attractiveness is objective. The only group of women that seems to have a truly robust in-group preference in terms of what they're attracted to is black women, but that could very well just be belief in the BBC stereotype and the idea that dating other men would be "downgrading" in that area.

Point is, if you're attractive to one group of women, you're attractive to them all. If you're unattractive to one group of women, you're unattractive to them all

Attractiveness is objective.
No

The only group of women that seems to have a truly robust in-group preference in terms of what they're attracted to is black women
Or could it be that no one likes black women? I mean truest cels on this forum would refuse to ascend with a sheboon and be ignorant of their value. Do you have any dating app stats showing this?

Why do some Turks and Berebers and Palastinians say they are pure Arabs same as the Arabs in Saudi Arabia? Is that true ? Are they the same tribes and blood as Saudis or Emiratis?
no no NO NO NO EN - O

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS US, saudi phenotype is FAR from different that turkshits and berebers, some palestinians are saudi passing and some of them look like syrians.

no no NO NO NO EN - O

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS US, saudi phenotype is FAR from different that turkshits and berebers, some palestinians are saudi passing and some of them look like syrians.
so why they say they are Arabs and they said even Persians are same and aRABS

@Chang Longwang everything in the universe mogs being a ricecel, drawings of racial caricatures

@Despicablecel me honorary aryan look at pictures of my white mogger dad who left me as a fetus

I try to keep myself fresh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back