Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Users that hide their profile page

Fallout

Fallout

I didn't want to be the one to forget.
★★★★★
Do you feel empowered or some shit by basically saying fuck off, you cant view my profile cunt, i see a user i do or dont like, i deserve to visit their page and either follow or write a hate message to them for being fakecel cunts, especially the ones that get banned, you think youre important enough to hide your profile from viewing eyes? or did you just "forget" to have your profile available to view? Either way you're a bitch for hiding yourself from your fellow brocels tbh, you can already have people ignored, but this disneyland bozo @Simba i already want to turn his lion cub hide into a rug, 2023cels need not hide their page from anyone, :feelskek:

Do you feel empowered or some shit by basically saying fuck off, you cant view my profile cunt, i see a user i do or dont like, i deserve to visit their page and either follow or write a hate message to them for being fakecel cunts, especially the ones that get banned, you think youre important enough to hide your profile from viewing eyes? or did you just "forget" to have your profile available to view? Either way you're a bitch for hiding yourself from your fellow brocels tbh, you can already have people ignored, but this disneyland bozo @Simba i already want to turn his lion cub hide into a rug, 2023cels need not hide their page from anyone, :feelskek:
Dont understand them. I even have my birthday date on my profile

Funny thing its the same as hitler

I guess they don't want to reveal much of themselves to the "dangerous" people lurking here.

i hate those nigz so much

A guy called me a faggot on my profile page AND I KEPT IT PUBLIC bro

all users who hide their pages are fakecels

yeah same i hate when pepole do that no offense but like
what do you even have to hide/loose
thta someone could write some shit on your profile?
why is that a problem?
that someone could contact you personally?

its sus as fuck and makes me think some of these people are infilitrators that are afraid of ppl sending them shit, like illegal shit or something you get me

Makes aviposting harder, I can only get the small thumbnail instead of the full image that appears on the profile reeee

My page is set to only people whom I follow.

It’s gay tbh

90% chance I’ll put them on ignore.