Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Users taller than 5'11 should be banned

Ban people tall than 5'11

• yes

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • no

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters
abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Self-banned
-
6ft tall people even with skinny physique are termed as attractive because they are apparently good at giving hugs and cuddles and help foid feel protected. And people above 6ft rarely look fat and they need to be banned imo

face > height

True inceldom starts under 5’7.

Our forum says anyone who's incapable of funding a woman is allowed here

6ft tall people even with skinny physique are termed as attractive because they are apparently good at giving hugs and cuddles and help foid feel protected. And people above 6ft rarely look fat and they need to be banned imo
It depends on the other traits they have

I would say someone like @VideoGameCoper deserves to be here from what I know he has autism and ocd while being skinny with bad proportions at 6 foot with a 4/10 face

Just being 6 foot isnt going to save you from several big flaws

Maybe if you were above 6 feet like 6’3 and above it would help you

Ye lad these grays r mad bruv
61745.jpg

Ban yourself you pathetic fuck!

I would say someone like @VideoGameCoper deserves to be here from what I know he has autism and ocd while being skinny with bad proportions at 6 foot with a 4/10 face

he should be thrown the fuck out of this place god fucking dammit. you fucking fakecel worthless fucks you stupid faggots

i hope any user here who is 5'11 or over gets run over by a fucking train and gets their legs chopped off and they scream in agony like a dying indian poojeet in the middle of a railway. THEN we can let them bitch about being an incel.

Good grAY. Total Tallfag Death

he should be thrown the fuck out of this place god fucking dammit. you fucking fakecel worthless fucks you stupid faggots
How is he a fakecel when he has several other massive flaws??

His height is good but its not enough to save him from all of that

@VideoGameCoper is autistic and has many other flaws as far as I know so he should stay here even though he is 6'0

GrAYs demanding shit as if they own the place, jfl
Ye lad man.... these grays think they run this place
@Incel , @NoIdeaWhatToDo and me run this sbit since 1999

This is not what foid says.
Foids want both. But face let you access the sexual market. It is undeniable.

Just have a handsome face and it is impossible for you to be an incel, literally impossible.

Just have a handsome face and it is impossible for you to be an incel, literally impossible.
That is not entirely true. Do you really think a 5'0 manlet would slay with a chad tier face. Think again

They want both but height comes first , I don't see manlets with girlfriends on the streets.

They want both but height comes first , I don't see manlets with girlfriends on the streets.
I do see them, but our anecdotical evidence would make us debate in the void because it would be neccesary to record our daily life on the street.

If the man is equal or taller than the foid and has a handsome face, that's it. I've seen it many times. Face is what throws you into inceldom.

Yep. No height for your autism, frame, face, or any other mental disorders you have. Height only helps significantly if you have good features in other areas as well. Only one good feature cannot save you.

@VideoGameCoper is autistic and has many other flaws as far as I know so he should stay here even though he is 6'0
Thanks bro. Same for @VictimofBpillReaper. He is also 6’0”, but has a 4/10 face and likely autism as well. Height just can’t compensate enough when you have so many other flaws

Yep. No height for your autism, frame, face, or any other mental disorders you have. Height only helps significantly if you have good features in other areas as well. Only one good feature cannot save you.
If you didnt have the autism and bad frame I feel like you could do alright with a 4/10 face at 6 foot but with all of it together its brutal

Oh yeah once you've 180cm and taller women spread their legs.

If you didnt have the autism and bad frame I feel like you could do alright with a 4/10 face at 6 foot but with all of it together its brutal
Yeah, you are probably right. If I was NTmaxxed instead of a shy autist and had a wide masculine looking frame, it would help a lot

Oh yeah once you've 180cm and taller women spread their legs.
Tallcel is still a oxymoron

Most people are more or less average facially height is biggest attraction factor for men

@Mecoja

Gigaretarded GrAY take

ban anyone over 6'3

Make a separate site for tallcels then

6 Feet is not enough to save you in the west anymore. Its been 4-6 year since that was the minimal requirement and its exacerbated since then.

its not our problem that we are tallcels