Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Users in this forum who are foids

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
★★★★★
59d 3h 58m
Foid 1 @Toilethater

That’s a clear case.
The name is a hard attempt to fit in, but the threads are the exact opposite of the name.
She says she wants to have daughters, she also wants to have a sister and if someone talks bad about women, she’s always the first one to oppose the thread.
Gets very emotional over a „ 10% warning“, which is a foid trait since foids have very huge egos and therefore get angry very fast.
I suggest, we ban this worthless piece of shit ASAP in order to prevent further foid-worship posts.

Foid 2 @Crestfallen95
In this case i am not entirely sure, but the suspicion is confirmed from thread to thread. He or she might just be confused and delusional.

Now you can call me shizo in order to oppose this thread which shows that you are also a suspicious user, but we all know that it’s not a secret that a lot of foids have accounts here and some cucks also have accounts in order to oppose „inceldom“ which for them means „hating women“:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Actually most of them don’t really understand the true meaning of inceldom, they all think in their peanut brains, it’s about hating women and therefore they come here and do foid-worshipping posts, in order to oppose so called misogyny and advertise women.

Last edited:
Puppeter

Puppeter

INCELS LEAD THE WAY
★★
16d 22h 32m
Trannies in denial

Autistic Man

Autistic Man

Veteran
★★★
13d 21h 30m
@Crestfallen95 is a cuck

Crestfallen95

Crestfallen95

Can't Escape
★★★★★
6d 21h 4m
Foid 1 @Toilethater

That’s a clear case.
The name is a hard attempt to fit in, but the threads are the exact opposite of the name.
She says she wants to have daughters, she also wants to have a sister and if someone talks bad about women, she’s always the first one to oppose the thread.
Gets very emotional over a „ 10% warning“, which is a foid trait since foids have very huge egos and therefore get angry very fast.
I suggest, we ban this worthless piece of shit ASAP in order to prevent further foid-worship posts.

Foid 2 @Crestfallen95
In this case i am not entirely sure, but the suspicion is confirmed from thread to thread. He or she might just be confused and delusional.

Now you can call me shizo in order to oppose this thread which shows that you are also a suspicious user, but we all know that it’s not a secret that a lot of foids have accounts here and some cucks also have accounts in order to oppose „inceldom“ which for them means „hating women“:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Actually most of them don’t really understand the true meaning of inceldom, they all think in their peanut brains, it’s about hating women and therefore they come here and do foid-worshipping posts, in order to oppose so called misogyny and advertise women.
Why would I be a foid?

E

Ehwhatever

Veteran
★★★
64d 10h 18m
@Crestfallen95 is just a :bluepill: simp (maybe). It's not his fault because he clearly hasn't learned better (I hope). I find his posts relatable from when I was younger even if we're the same age but he definitely needs a little dose of blackpill and space to vent if he's actually a dude.

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
★★★★★
59d 3h 58m
@Crestfallen95 is just a :bluepill: simp (maybe). It's not his fault because he clearly hasn't learned better (I hope). I find his posts relatable from when I was younger even if we're the same age but he definitely needs a little dose of blackpill and space to vent if he's actually a dude.
She is 27 according to her posts

E

Ehwhatever

Veteran
★★★
64d 10h 18m
She is 27 according to her posts
Yeah.... same age as me. Which is scary and makes me think that if she's a he, they definitely need help. Can't imagine a 27yo simping this hard unless it's the first time.

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★★
39d 18h 50m
Any foid here who wants to become my gf? :feelshmm:

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
★★★★★
59d 3h 58m
Yeah.... same age as me. Which is scary and makes me think that if she's a he, they definitely need help. Can't imagine a 27yo simping this hard unless it's the first time.
She doesen’t need help, she needs some good slaps and punches so she stops annoying us incels and minds her own business, annoying worthless inferior slut

Toilethater

Toilethater

Greycel
4d 6h 33m
Any foid here who wants to become my gf? :feelshmm:
I guess I'm a foid according to OP, but I have a penis, facial hair, and a Y chromosome. I'd only date you if you're a genuine foid.

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
29d 11h 10m
:worryfeels::worryfeels: *entering this thread* :worryfeels::worryfeels::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

:feelzez::feelzez: *not seeing your name* :feelzez::feelzez:

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
★★★★★
59d 3h 58m
I guess I'm a foid according to OP, but I have a penis, facial hair, and a Y chromosome. I'd only date you if you're a genuine foid.
No you are a woman and i am not sexually attracted to you because you probably are a ugly landwhale, why else would you care about incels, landwhale :feelsugh:

Crestfallen95

Crestfallen95

Can't Escape
★★★★★
6d 21h 4m
You are a Fakecel because you went out with girls. Never in my fucking life will this happen to me
Going out with girls that you don’t end up fucking is painful :feels:

Crestfallen95

Crestfallen95

Can't Escape
★★★★★
6d 21h 4m
I can’t handle the blackpill it destroys my soul