Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Used to get bullied by a girl

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
When i was in primary school i used to dread going in because this loud cunt used to bully me. She would make fun of my poorcel clothes and other shit. I was a really quiet kid. This bitch developed really early. Had big tits at age 10.

Anyway one time i had to go to her house and she ran butt naked across the hallway on the way to the bath with her milkers juggling jfl

Cool

Amazing fucking brag. Mogs me to oblivion. This is the truth about incels who get "bullied by females".

Over for Noborucels

When i was in primary school i used to dread going in because this loud cunt used to bully me. She would make fun of my poorcel clothes and other shit. I was a really quiet kid. This bitch developed really early. Had big tits at age 10.

Anyway one time i had to go to her house and she ran butt naked across the hallway on the way to the bath with her milkers juggling jfl
:chad::banhammer:

lucky bastard

You would just rape her
you were a kid so you would not go to the prison

A girl named "Lyric" bullied me in elementary school. Lyric kicked and hit me several times. I was already very anxious and being bullied by several school youth(Mostly males), so this meant I had to speak to the principal while sweating.

They pummeled me to the ground and hit me. They insulted me because I wore glasses. They insulted me because I was anxious from GI problems. I was eventually "removed" and homeschooled.