Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Used front camera

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
I never do it. You won't catch me taking selfies in a hundred years, I never appeared in a class photo because I did not agree to have photos taken of me, ever since primary school. I despise how I look so much I became detached from it, my mind is fighting the idea that this is in fact me whenever I look in the mirror. My mind learned to force a delusion that I'm free of the flaws, just to help me cope, i think it's a defense mechanism after so many years of avoidance, misery and bad treatment. And I learned to embrace it and "play the cards I've been dealt". I'm delusional often, i play out "cutscenes" in my head, theres hardly any spontaneity to the (still absolute minimal) social contact I have with people my age. Enough said I'm diagnosed with multiple disorders. All being the result, not the cause.

first time in years i used my front cam.

It's mfckn over. I lost my last hope today I guess.

My front camera makes my face more bloated.

Why would a subhuman need to make video calls or use their front camera, outside of job interviews etc.

Taking selfies, video chatting with friends is for normfags

i dont look good regardless of what camera i use
Why would a subhuman need to make video calls or use their front camera, outside of job interviews etc.

Same here… it’s brutal. One glance in my front facing camera and my day is completely ruined.

i get the same, it's a type of depersonalization when i look at myself

Front-camera is literally dogshit quality.

i recently had to do video call for work and camera was mandatory. i was so disgusted and furious with how fucking ugly i am that i could not focus on the meeting itself. I never take pictures and evade mirrors as much as i can. But reminders like this set me on fire. How can a human being even be this fucking ugly is beyond me. All my family is normal looking people.
Exactly, it's a fate, it's a disability, it's a curse. It really is. I despise myself so how could I expect someone to love me. I hate everything about myself. Theres not a single thing I could say I like in my entire body. My entire body looks like I've got a genetic growth disorder, my face is deformed in many ways, it's not just asymmetric, I've got a deformed, misplaced, crooked jaw, uneven eyes, lazy eye, bloated face with excess skin that makes me look like I'm fat despite literally anorexic upper body. Crooked legs. I could go on about my hair, my nose, it doesnt make sense, its just if the word failure had a face itd be my face.

I wish my dad nutted on the floor.

I hate any cameras - front, back, sideways camera. Fuck them all, I never use them.

The future is near where video calls will be easier, routine, even mandatory. Something like smartwatch instant cam calls would be quicker and more convenient than traditional phone calls/texts. People doing NT shit like hiking with friends will just simply flick their wrist and activate a video call with some slut, business partner conman Chad, a group of followers, etc…

The protocels had extreme aversion to smartphones in the beginning, but eventually they relented and it’s now pretty much a necessity. Dating will get way tougher for brocels too since shit like Tinder will encourage video chatting first to combat Chadfishing and all that

i recently had to do video call for work and camera was mandatory. i was so disgusted and furious with how fucking ugly i am that i could not focus on the meeting itself. I never take pictures and evade mirrors as much as i can. But reminders like this set me on fire. How can a human being even be this fucking ugly is beyond me. All my family is normal looking people.
Maybe life chose you to lead a Barbarian worldwide revolt, à la Inkler King.

I wish my dad nutted on the floor.
Life goals frfr (or lack thereof) :lul: . Sometimes i wonder how my monkey looking, bloated belly pregnant-looking dad got to score my mom (who wasnt a stacy, but could have definetely done better) but then i remember betabuxxing exists. We're just mother earth anomalies, having never supposed to even be on this planet. And then theres even blackpillers who say subhumanity is cucked self hating BS, when its just clearly seeing through reality.WE WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE. In a normal setting (which means 99% of human history) we would have all succumbed to the elements already. We are post industrial zombies, again (i cant stress this enough) never supposed to have been.

Life goals frfr (or lack thereof) :lul: . Sometimes i wonder how my monkey looking, bloated belly pregnant-looking dad got to score my mom (who wasnt a stacy, but could have definetely done better) but then i remember betabuxxing exists. We're just mother earth anomalies, having never supposed to even be on this planet. And then theres even blackpillers who say subhumanity is cucked self hating BS, when its just clearly seeing through reality.WE WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE. In a normal setting (which means 99% of human history) we would have all succumbed to the elements already. We are post industrial zombies, again (i cant stress this enough) never supposed to have been.
Based as fuck.

I'm about to go fucking crazy sooner or later, its bound to happen. Theres no inbetween, this is do or die, cope or rope. There's no doubt I'm a trucel. I'm a subhuman, a difference specie, a kind of its own in this mfckn world. Nobody asked for me to be born, I'm a pet to my parents and a slave to society (if god forbid I ever go to work). Fuck this shit man, fuck it.

fucking brutal
most relatable thread in 2 months

No filter for your face.

in every pic, I look different. I took 2 different pics with front cam, in one I look like your average low-T faggot, in the other I look like 1500ng/dl test ogremaxxed goblin

Sometimes at my worst i might accidentally turn the camera app on and for a short schizo moment before the delusions fade I will laugh at this weird ass goof on the screen before it hits me that it's really me.

in every pic, I look different. I took 2 different pics with front cam, in one I look like your average low-T faggot, in the other I look like 1500ng/dl test ogremaxxed goblin
Not a single picture in my life that I looked human

hate when i accidentally push that button

you should get a samsung phone. when i had one the front camera broke and never worked again. jfl junk

hate when i accidentally push that button

you should get a samsung phone. when i had one the front camera broke and never worked again. jfl junk
samsung galaxy s23 incel edition, front cam not installed

I never do it. You won't catch me taking selfies in a hundred years, I never appeared in a class photo because I did not agree to have photos taken of me, ever since primary school. I despise how I look so much I became detached from it, my mind is fighting the idea that this is in fact me whenever I look in the mirror. My mind learned to force a delusion that I'm free of the flaws, just to help me cope, i think it's a defense mechanism after so many years of avoidance, misery and bad treatment. And I learned to embrace it and "play the cards I've been dealt". I'm delusional often, i play out "cutscenes" in my head, theres hardly any spontaneity to the (still absolute minimal) social contact I have with people my age. Enough said I'm diagnosed with multiple disorders. All being the result, not the cause.

first time in years i used my front cam.

It's mfckn over. I lost my last hope today I guess.
There's only one mirror in my apartment, the one on the bathroom that came with this shithole. I won't ever buy another one.
I'm honestly considering shattering it tbh, no point in having it since whenever i go take a piss I'm forced to walk by it and see my subhuman reflection in it. :feelsrope:

its over,i just hope you dont end up like william atchison