Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Usage of nitrite as way of escaping inceldom and abuse.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
First of all there are 2 chemical compounds
sodium nitrite and
sodium nitrate

Sodium nitrite is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula NaNO2. It is a white to slightly yellowish crystalline powder that is very soluble in water and is hygroscopic.
Common side effects include flushing and headache due to vasodilatation. Dosages must be carefully calculated as sodium nitrite causes the formation of methaemoglobin, which can be fatal if produced in too high a level as it will interfere with oxygen delivery in itself.

vasodilatation
A widening of blood vessels, usually near the surface of skin, leading to increased blood flow with flushing or warmth.
It is the dilatation of blood vessels, which decreases blood pressure.

Sodium Nitrite is an antioxidant, meaning it inhibits oxidation.
It is used as food preservative such as meat and vegetable.

difference between nitrite and nitrate
nitrate is made up of one nitrogen atom and three oxygen atoms while nitrite is made up of one nitrogen atoms and only two oxygen atoms.

How it works is basically it inhibits oxygen flow in blood.

Methemoglobinemia,(MetHb) or methaemoglobinaemia, is a condition of elevated methemoglobin in the blood.
Symptoms may include headache, dizziness, shortness of breath, nausea, poor muscle coordination, and blue-colored skin (cyanosis). Complications may include seizures and heart arrhythmias.

The changed oxidation state prevents oxygen from binding and thus being distributed throughout the organism. Left untreated the blood's reduced oxygen-binding capacity can lead to death.

When blood passes through the lungs, the hemoglobin absorbs oxygen from the air we breathe and turns bright red. Our heart then pumps this blood all over the body. When it reaches its destination, the oxygen is released from the hemoglobin, and the hemoglobin turns a darker red-brown

Methaemoglobinaemia is a condition in which the haemoglobin iron is in the oxidized or ferric state and cannot reversibly bind oxygen. If severe, this
condition leads to hypoxaemia and death.
(Hypoxaemia:A low level of oxygen in the blood)

When ingested sodium nitrite leads to severe methaemoglobinaemia, resulting in severe hypoxia (as methaemoglobin does not transport oxygen), vasodilation and hypotension. Symptoms include cyanosis, headache, nausea, convulsions, coma and death.

Usage of sodium nitrite as an exit strategy

The intentional ingestion of sodium nitrite (NaNO2) or sodium nitrate (NaNO3), causing MetHb, is an uncommon and recently identified method of suicide, with the first reported case in the literature occurring in New Zealand in 2010.

Some cases
A tranny commited sui by consuming sodium nitrite in 2020

The last words were ."jesus my hate reaet is high. It kinda hurts and i'm dizzy".
The user meant heart rate was high. The hurt tries to send more blood to increase the oxygen flow throughout the body, also the heart was itself not receiving oxygen. And the user felt like chest pain and dizzy similar to cardiac arrest or when you are breathless running uphill.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A fatal case by a suicide kit containing sodium nitrite ordered on the internet

A 37-year-old man was found dead inside his car next to a box that contained two glass cups, the medicines Primperan® (i.e., metoclopramide, 10 mg) and ranitidine (75 mg) and a 35 g package of crystallinesodium nitrite.
Sodium nitrite causes asphyxia, since hemoglobin is oxidized to methemoglobin, precipitating methemoglobinemia. In other words, as an oxidizer, nitrite can convert the ferrous iron (Fe2þ) of hemoglobin to ferric iron (Fe3þ), forming methemoglobin, and thereby impairing oxygen transport similarly to carbon monoxide poisonings.

“Suicide kit” ordered by the internet found at the death scene next to the victim. It contained glasses to ingest the sent medicines (i.e., Primperan® and ranitidine) and a sodium nitrite packet of 99.5%

More NSFW images of the cadaver in the link above
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fatal methaemoglobinaemia in a dental nurse. A case of sodium nitrite poisoning This was tragically highlighted by the death of a 17 year old dental nurse after taking a single 1 g tablet of sodium nitrite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 76-year-old man collapsed and rapidly developed brady-asystolic cardiac arrest 25 min following self-poisoning with an unknown quantity of crystalline sodium nitrite.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 67-year-old man accidentally ingested 75 g of sodium nitrate. He had instant gastrointestinal symptoms.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24879739/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former child star Matthew Mindler died by suicide by using sodium nitrate that he ordered from Amazon.com,
his mother said today. Mindler bought the product for $15.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serious effects from sodium nitrate intoxication can occur, mainly through formation of nitrite and nitric oxide, which can cause methaemoglobinaemia and vasodilation.

Bradyasystolic cardiac arrest usually rapidly develops. Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, lethargy, shortness of breath, convulsions and coma
are evident soon after intoxication, especially if levels of methemoglobinemia are higher than 60%.

Brady:slow, heavy
asystolic:when there's no electricity or movement in your heart

The estimated lethal dose of sodium nitrite in adults is approximately 2.6 g,10,11 but survival was also reported for ingestion of 6 g sodium nitrite.

As the levels reach 30%–40%, symptoms such as headache, fatigue, tachycardia, weakness, and dizziness are experienced. Methemoglobin levels of 60% produce lethargy, convulsions, and coma. Methemoglobin levels of >70% are generally lethal.

Nitrite is also a potent vasodilator and can cause coronary ischemia and stroke as a result of hypotension, tachycardia, and hypoxia.
(Tachycardia is the medical term for a heart rate over 100 beats per minute.)

The pills such as Metoclopramide and ranitidine are included in the suicide kit to reduce emesis (the action or process of vomiting) and therefore to increase ingestion and tolerance to sodium nitrite.

Its not easy to consume something you know will cause you death, but it isnt any easier to jump from the rooftop , drown in the water or blow oneself.
One can always use nitrite as a drivER to get to a location called retribution. No need to go out guns blazing in minecraft.

Also this is what it will look like from the inside of the sui capsule, kek

@wereqryan

DO NOT DO THIS. I am a medical professional. You WILL die in pain using this method. If you wanna go, purchase over the counter insulin. Take that, then 100mgs of diphenhydramine. You'll fall right asleep, and never wake up. BUT contact me or a suicide hotline before you end it. I don't think anyone here needs to die.

Tbh shotgun shell to the brain seems easier, over for nonburgercels.

I already have my SN. My biggest fear is vomiting it all out. I'm especially at risk of vomiting because I have reflux disease.
then dont.
DO NOT DO THIS. I am a medical professional. You WILL die in pain using this method. If you wanna go, purchase over the counter insulin. Take that, then 100mgs of diphenhydramine. You'll fall right asleep, and never wake up.
thankyou. i will look into it.
Tbh shotgun shell to the brain seems easier, over for nonburgercels.
tbh guns will always be superior.

Last edited:
Fuck that shit, even life in prison after blowing up some government buildings sounds better than dying shittily. I wanna die in my sleep or shot in the back of the head

I would never take it to commit suicide. Still too much room for error. Most fool proof way is shotgun loaded with buckshot to the side of the head.

Remember reading a report on SS on some guy's Discord stream of his an hero. He vomited a couple of times during his final minutes and stated that it was an uncomfortable feeling. Not painful, but uncomfortable.