Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel US sperm bank (Chad catalog) bans manlets

Well not only that but you have to be 8/10 at least to even go through their door to ask.

“Oh but 5’4 you have a good fa-e”
Fucking sperm donor pill

JFL why would they stop at 5'8? unless they make the requirement 5'11+ there will still be manlet sperm

I think it's the humane and the moral thing to do. The last thing the world need is more bitter manlets who can't get laid.

Could you imagine the fucking outrage if they banned femoids over 200 pounds?

JFL @ life.

Now who's being objectified, again? Feeemayles are literally buying Chad's semen like a common product.
I think it's the humane and the moral thing to do. The last thing the world need is more bitter manlets who can't get laid.
Incredible low IQ.

Everybody is equal, regardless of sex, race, height, face and whatever teehee.

Fucking cucks

They wont say it but I guarantee they have a preference for white males only. Secretly they toss out all ethnic mens applications.

why is sperm donating even a thing it's so weird that any female would need the semen of another man when she can get it for free anyways???

IT: of course height matters sweatie! oh!

why is sperm donating even a thing it's so weird that any female would need the semen of another man when she can get it for free anyways???
They want Chad semen. Not every feemayle can convince Chad to go raw.

Yet they will gladly give ugly, short females Chad's sperm.

Gynocentrism is quite something.

That ended had me lost, in fact the whole video had me lost wtf is this shit
It's just a scene from an absurd, blackpilled comedy show, lol. Kinda portraying what it might be like in the future; unnaturally tall, ultra-masculine, dominant 'foid dragging around and beating their beta husband, completely encouraged by society to treat him like less than shit, going into some super advanced version of a sperm bank to get only the ultimate chad genes, as if it is some candy store, that kinda thing.
Love the line, "-we are gonna co-mingle your genes, splice them up, to see if you are compatible, with the standards you hold yourself to"
Implying, hypergamy is so bad (hyper-gen X lol), these male genes are far superior to hers, so much so that they obviously aren't compatible with her own, but instead, still wondering if despite this they are even good enough for her standards, y'know? Good shit, but a bit abstract and out there, yea.

It's just a scene from an absurd, blackpilled comedy show, lol. Kinda portraying what it might be like in the future; unnaturally tall, ultra-masculine, dominant 'foid dragging around and beating their beta husband, completely encouraged by society to treat him like less than shit, going into some super advanced version of a sperm bank to get only the ultimate chad genes, as if it is some candy store, that kinda thing.
Love the line, "-we are gonna co-mingle your genes, splice them up, to see if you are compatible, with the standards you hold yourself to"
Implying, hypergamy is so bad (hyper-gen X lol), these male genes are far superior to hers, so much so that they obviously aren't compatible with her own, but instead, still wondering if despite this they are even good enough for her standards, y'know? Good shit, but a bit abstract and out there, yea.
I don't doubt it either, but there should be sexbots at that time so

Could you imagine the fucking outrage if they banned femoids over 200 pounds?

JFL @ life.
Hah they would ban and protest until everyone bent over backwards for them. Love the double standards!

Rip manlets although some are still getting more pussy than me for some reason

JFL at them leaving a space for you to "explain" yourself if your'e not tall enough. Also, must provide at least 3 pictures of your childhood between 6 mos and 12 years. Hmmm..I wonder if the face has anything to do with it?

JFL at them leaving a space for you to "explain" yourself if your'e not tall enough. Also, must provide at least 3 pictures of your childhood between 6 mos and 12 years. Hmmm..I wonder if the face has anything to do with it?
Pictures??? You should only have to provide a summary of your GREAT PERSONALITY.

Personally I think anyone having children is today's world is incredibly selfish, but that being said, stopping sub-8 men from breeding won't stop inceldom, you fail to understand how hypergamy works. If we had a society where all men were chads, the lesser chads would become the new incels, the giga-chads would be the new chads. Hypergamy will adjust and women will always only make themselves available for the top men of their society, even if they are living in a society full of nothing but male models.

Many of us here are not objectively "ugly" we are literally average-looking, as what constitutes a guy being normie today, in 20 more years might make him an incel. Women are far more susceptible to propaganda and can be told what to go for.... And the longer hypergamy goes on, the more their standards are going to increase from generation to generation. Many of the men on here today, would not have been incel 30 yrs ago.

You need to be this tall to donate your sperm.

CE012DFFA1AEC20CD2D28A2450ACB73EEFFF3170

The US supposedly fought the ''bad'' germans and now they run eugenics program themselves. JFL at the delusional american soldiers

JFL why would they stop at 5'8? unless they make the requirement 5'11+ there will still be manlet sperm

5'8 is the absolute bare minimum they are willing to even have the slightest chance of considering. In reality, that means something like 0.001% of 5'8 sperm donor candidates get accepted.

I bet the average height of accepted sperm donor candidates is 5'11 or higher.

Is this shot for rreal? And I dont see anything about requiremebts for women lmao. B b b b but women are subjected to unrealistic standards!

height>face>personality case closed

"Teehee short and attractive is better than tall and unattractive teehee" theorists on suicide watch.

5'8 is the absolute bare minimum they are willing to even have the slightest chance of considering. In reality, that means something like 0.001% of 5'8 sperm donor candidates get accepted.

I bet the average height of accepted sperm donor candidates is 5'11 or higher.

i still dont see the point of accepting <25th percentile seed when it will be competing against 6ft average if not 6ft1 or higher average

i still dont see the point of accepting <25th percentile seed when it will be competing against 6ft average if not 6ft1 or higher average

Because if you only accept the top 5th percentile for every desirable attribute, your pool winds up so minuscule it might as well be zero.

Sperm donors need to be:

-High IQ / well educated
-Facially attractive
-Tall
-Free of genetic diseases
-Free of mental health problems

There aren't many guys that meet all those criteria to begin with, and most of the ones that do aren't going to become sperm donors.

Sperm banks know they have to compromise a little in order to get any sperm to sell. They can sell gigachad sperm for $500 a pop, chad sperm for $250, brad sperm for $100, average guy sperm for $25, and they can set incel sperm on fire before pouring it down the sewer.

Because if you only accept the top 5th percentile for every desirable attribute, your pool winds up so minuscule it might as well be zero.

Sperm donors need to be:

-High IQ / well educated
-Facially attractive
-Tall

There aren't many guys that meet all those criteria to begin with, and most of the ones that do aren't going to become sperm donors.

Sperm banks know they have to compromise a little in order to get any sperm to sell. They can sell gigachad sperm for $500 a pop, chad sperm for $250, brad sperm for $100, average guy sperm for $25, and they can set incel sperm on fire before pouring it down the sewer.

but im not talking about top 5th percentile im talking about top 50th percentile

Sperm donors need to be:

-High IQ / well educated
-Facially attractive
-Tall

What type of idiot wouldn't go all the way and buy the Gigachad sperm at only 500 XD

Omg that was great.

Omg that was great.

Last edited:
Chadstecthics

It never started with manlets.