Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL US military issues warning about incels at Joker movie (They are scared we will do something)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-

The U.S. Army confirmed on Tuesday that the warning was widely distributed after social media posts related to extremists classified as “incels,” were uncovered by intelligence officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Last edited:

Yes bro.

They are actually scared of an uprising.

They wouldn't have to worry about shit if they just gave us our government issued gfs... Their fault.

I'm scared too, and I was scared way before the military was. If any crazy person was to haul off, it would be at this movie. It's the perfect movie for that.

Yes bro.

They are actually scared of an uprising.

They wouldn't have to worry about shit if they just gave us our government issued gfs... Their fault.
I srs doubt that any Incel will be shooting up a movie that he waited so long to see!

I would imagine that some kind of teen love movie would be far more likely to suffer Incel wrath!

Huh...we raise our voices a little and everyone loses their minds, imagine if we actually do something.

It's so strange for me, every normie seems to correlate the joker with incels, they know we suffer as much as this joker, humiliated, beaten up, kicked while down, no one loves him everyone laughs at him, but wasn't them the ones whos always said we were only playing the victims? Feeling self pity?

So this is how normies want it, they won't help us, they won't try to change this rotten society to welcome us just a little, no... they will create narratives to make us monsters, they will make people believe we are the next ISIS, even tho all the attacks and mass shootings had nothing to do with incels, but someone need to be the scapegoat, might as well use the ugly one, right?

Why would incels do anything, it would be the equivalent to friendly fire. I want to watch the movie but I will when it comes out on a digital platform.

They don't want gamers to rise up

JFL what do you mean by the word "all", because I think we both have two different meanings
The ones that happened in the most recent months for example, all the shooters were trying to get rid of mexicans or some shit like that. Tell me one mass shooting that we can really say it was for the incel cause, we can't use ER here, the only guy that said he was doing for the incels was Alek Minassian, well sort of at least.

hahahaha. Guys who can't get laid are extremists. What a time to be alive. It's like we're living in an alternate reality.

Nobody better shoot up my theater, I don’t care if I die but let it be after the movie is over. Don’t want to miss seeing it.

hahahaha. Guys who can't get laid are extremists. What a time to be alive. It's like we're living in an alternate reality.

It's really is crazy out here. I would have never thought the US military, FBI, and CIA would ever take interest in a bunch of outcasts on the internet. I never thought we'd attain this type of influence on the minds of normies.

Last edited:
To the intelligence officials reading this comment in the board room, can you take action on the degeneracy young girls are taking part in? Why cant our modern nation ensure a hard working young man gets the chance at creating a family and having someone to love?

y mr.fbi scared of me? i'm just a depressed male :cryfeels:

They don't want gamers to rise up
Gamers Rise UP !!!!!!!
Incels Rise UP !!!!!!
Empty Chat Rise Up !!!!!!
To the intelligence officials reading this comment in the board room, can you take action on the degeneracy young girls are taking part in? Why cant our modern nation ensure a hard working young man gets the chance at creating a family and having someone to love?
They don´t give a shit.
They´re directly working for the devils behind our current world.
Fuck you FBI.
Fuck you CIA.

I hope there does be tbh