Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder that the US military is concerned about us

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★

I find it funny when people talk about incels being stopped by the national guards. True, and if we play by their game, this certaj my will happen, and we would suffer an military defeat that would make Saddam's army look like the Spartans.

But the thing is, we don't play by the game. We are not a organization. We do not have race, we do not have color, we do not have looks (I do not consider chads to be statistically significant), and finally, we do not have country.

We are inside the military, and outside in the same time. 50%+ of young men are incels. All the military 's stealth jets, that would crush many nations times and times over, are nothing without the people to support them and operate them. And which "people" I am talking about? That's right, young men!

The recruitment in the military is all times low, young men are no longer wanting to die in stupid wars. Let that sink in...

Remember, ameuters talk tactics, and professionals talk logistics.

Last edited:
When they are talking about incels they are talking about a huge majority of young men. So they willingly want some civil war because foids feel a little threatened? I kinda wish they made it obvious and just mobilized military troops to deal with us. It would make us look like victims even more.

I find it funny when people talk about incels being stopped by the national guards. True, and if we play by their game, this certaj my will happen, and we would suffer an military defeat that would make Saddam's army look like the Spartans.

But the thing is, we don't play by the game. We are not a organization. We do not have race, we do not have color, we do not have looks (I do not consider chads to be statistically significant), and finally, we do not have country.

We are inside the military, and outside in the same time. 50%+ of young men are incels. All the military 's stealth jets, that would crush many nations times and times over, are nothing without the people to support them and operate them. And which "people" I am talking about? That's right, young men!

The recruitment in the military is all times low, young men are no longer wanting to die in stupid wars. Let that sink in...

Who the fk wants to die for the modern western societies?

Not even the normies wanna, let alone cels JFL.

When they are talking about incels they are talking about a huge majority of young men. So they willingly want some civil war because foids feel a little threatened? I kinda wish they made it obvious and just mobilized military troops to deal with us. It would make us look like victims even more.
Lots of people in the military would sympathize with us. It's a common trope that soldiers are getting cucked by their wives when they are in the military.

So even if they are not strictly incel, many would be supportive.

Stupid glowniggers, why not drone strike the KAM protests instead? (In GTA)

Lots of people in the military would sympathize with us. It's a common trope that soldiers are getting cucked by their wives when they are in the military.

You don’t have to be an incel in the direct sense because they categorize men as incels due to “misogynistic” , redpill views. So we technically have even more allies whether we like it or not.

No worries about leftist anachists lolol, or criminal that loot, and do other real criminal acts.

While concerning themselvs with some man online, all in all very logical
Think La Galaxy GIF by Major League Soccer

Lol. They're going to drone me in my mother's house?

You don’t have to be an incel in the direct sense because they categorize men as incels due to “misogynistic” , redpill views. So we technically have even more allies whether we like it or not.
lol that would means most of the military is made up of "incels".

No worries about leftist anachists lolol, or criminal that loot, and do other real criminal acts.

While concerning themselvs with some man online, all in all very logical
Think La Galaxy GIF by Major League Soccer
we occupy a unique position that does not align with the globalists

in short, you can be a right winger but you must support Israel and reduce taxes.

Or you can be a leftist supporting LGBT and niggers, and you can support more taxes

A lot of incels are economically left and socially right; the natsoc position.

So, incels are more of a threat than the terrorists at the southern border of the U.S., us being invaded by illegal aliens, all the while BLM and Antifa roam the streets whenever some faggot gets shot by police and destroy property and hurt / kill people without any consequence?

Fuck the military. They're as cucked as the police and everyone else who has a gun over my head (literally / figuratively).

They’re treating this forum like its a militia at this point

So, incels are more of a threat than the terrorists at the southern border of the U.S., us being invaded by illegal aliens, all the while BLM and Antifa roam the streets whenever some faggot gets shot by police and destroy property and hurt / kill people without any consequence?

Fuck the military. They're as cucked as the police and everyone else who has a gun over my head (literally / figuratively).
They most likely see us as more capable of doing something since a lot of incels are young white men. Unlike with a bunch of snowflakes with the Antifa and a bunch of dumb IQ monkeys who only know how to cause destruction.

"The incel scourge", seriously, what a time to be hateful. The military will look for anything to perpetuate terror-mongering radicalism to keep its funding.

They’re treating this forum like its a militia at this point
Fr, we aren't even the ones that carry out all of the violent crimes against people.

Fr, we aren't even the ones that carry out all of the violent crimes against people.
All I am is a lonely dude that wants to vent and not be gaslighted. Thats all most of this forum is. I’m not misogynistic or hateful. Society might call be racists for my realism but I don’t hate anyone, In fact I want the best for everybody. But thats a different story. It’s funny how leftists say “we can recognize race and not be racist” and then directly contradict that when someone points out asians are inherently less attractive than white man

They most likely see us as more capable of doing something since a lot of incels are young white men. Unlike with a bunch of snowflakes with the Antifa and a bunch of dumb IQ monkeys who only know how to cause destruction.
Actually, on a second thought, the antifa is a perfect model for us.

They resemble us a lot in many ways, I'll make a thread like this later

they have drugdealers, gangs, shootings all day in every major city but some lonely autist venting in his basement is the biggest threat to society hahaha clown world man

"The incel scourge", seriously, what a time to be hateful. The military will look for anything to perpetuate terror-mongering radicalism to keep its funding.
Looks like they can't terror monger the mid east anymore lol

FUCK HOLES

Literally half of all women killed are killed by their romantic partner:

And only about 1/3 of men 18-29 are in a relationship.

The math doesn't add up that incels are dangerous to women.

If the US army wants to start a war the incels will start developing advanced machine gun corner shots.

We could even use a.i from video games and adapt them into these prototypes that use heat syncs
and visual imaging to target other artifical and human lifeforms

The second photo is a prototype for a machine gun sniper along with the incel double barrel tank minotaur

Along with diversity we will use A.I commanders that will command incel troops using headsets.

Attachments

• download (1) (21).jpeg
    download (1) (21).jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 7
  • download (1) (23).jpeg
    download (1) (23).jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 6
  • download (1) (24).jpeg
    download (1) (24).jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 6
  • download (1) (25).jpeg
    download (1) (25).jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Said this a while ago, the national guard will be on high alert

I can´t blame them
Who wants to fight for shareholders and lockheed martin?

Who the fk wants to die for the modern western societies?

Not even the normies wanna, let alone cels JFL.
Cucks will die for money and if they are forced

"The usmil, it's the only job in town."

(Free prosthetic leg with every sign up bonus!)

"The usmil, it's the only job in town."

(Free prosthetic leg with every sign up bonus!)
We live rent free in Their heads.

we already under their control tbh, this site is fbi cage

That RT article is beyond bluepilled

This is how Psycho - Ops works

they have drugdealers, gangs, shootings all day in every major city but some lonely autist venting in his basement is the biggest threat to society hahaha clown world man

I've dealt with cops and lawyers that really did seem to empathize with my inkwell blabbing, and they didn't need to play "good cop" bullshit with me.

When the social aspect is stripped away, I believe many, if not most men would empathize with a lot of the stuff we say here.

I've dealt with cops and lawyers that really did seem to empathize with my inkwell blabbing, and they didn't need to play "good cop" bullshit with me.

When the social aspect is stripped away, I believe many, if not most men would empathize with a lot of the stuff we say here.
Yeah, men are being treated like shit, and lawyers/cops wasn't exempt from it. In fact, they may be more receptive to the "manosphere", not ideal, but still better than libtard views.

This is an advantage we have - inceldom and bad treatment of men, is like a virus in the air - it doesn't discriminate. Most men will feel at least some effects of it, be it divorce rape, endless rejections, insults etc.

we already under their control tbh, this site is fbi cage
That's why we must post like the fbi is watching. I acknowledge we are full of feds, but that doesn't matter for me, I'm just posting things publicly.

That's why we must post like the fbi is watching. I acknowledge we are full of feds, but that doesn't matter for me, I'm just posting things publicly.
I DONT GIVE A FUCK IM INCEL FUCK OFF MILITARY CUCKS RIGHT WINGER AND WHITE PEOPLE GIVE ME $$$$$ I SAY WHAT I WANT IM. NOT A FUCKING CUCK

I DONT GIVE A FUCK IM INCEL FUCK OFF MILITARY CUCKS RIGHT WINGER AND WHITE PEOPLE GIVE ME $$$$$ I SAY WHAT I WANT IM. NOT A FUCKING CUCK
Dude just use your Jewish community connections

I wouldn't mind a quick, clean death. Idc anymore, I'm done. Tie me to a nuke and send it to Israel.

FUCK OFF MILITARY CUCKS YOUR WHORE WIVES ARE GETTING FUCKED RIGHT NOW WHILE YOU'RE WORRYING ABOUT STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS