Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

US math team beats China for the first time in 30 years

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
200d 7h 47m
Yes. They migrated well after evolution took place.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Modcel
★★★★★
250d 18h 59m
IQ mogs me brutally. I have a crazy amount of respect for these people.

I was pretty good at math in high school and got a 5 on AP Calculus BC my freshman year. My teachers asked me to take the AMC and I managed to qualify for the AIME a couple times in high school, but I never got more than one-third of the questions correct. It is insanely hard. So these ricecels are brutal IQ moggers. You have to be insanely smart to even qualify for the U.S. Math Olympiad, let alone the International Math Olympiad.

It's also inaccurate that the U.S. has never won the IMO more than once in the last 30 years. Team USA won gold in 2015, 2016, and 2018 I think. Need to double check though.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Only the ugly and autistic can be incel!
★★★★★
179d 23h 8m
IQ mogs me brutally. I have a crazy amount of respect for these people.

I was pretty good at math in high school and got a 5 on AP Calculus BC my freshman year. My teachers asked me to take the AMC and I managed to qualify for the AIME a couple times in high school, but I never got more than one-third of the questions correct. It is insanely hard. So these ricecels are brutal IQ moggers. You have to be insanely smart to even qualify for the U.S. Math Olympiad, let alone the International Math Olympiad.

It's also inaccurate that the U.S. has never won the IMO more than once in the last 30 years. Team USA won gold in 2015, 2016, and 2018 I think. Need to double check though.
Fucking High IQ bragger. :feelswhat::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

★★★★★
179d 23h 8m
The rise of the rice, soon the Chinese will control the government. @Transcended Trucel :feelsree:

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

★★★★★
179d 23h 8m
no im being mogged
You did AP Calc BC your freshman year, that’s senior level subject and still got a 5, IQ mogs 99% of the population! :feelswhat::feelsree:

PPEcel

PPEcel

Modcel
★★★★★
250d 18h 59m
You did AP Calc BC your freshman year, that’s senior level subject and still got a 5, IQ mogs 99% of the population! :feelswhat::feelsree:
i also did three other AP exams that year :feelskek:

only got two more 5s though

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★★
34d 11h 43m
They will soon be slaying their choice of mayo foids

Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
91d 12h 55m
Azaylias

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

You guys are the real heroes
★★★★★
21d 9h 21m
Math competitions as prelude to war? :feelstrash:

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
228d 3h 51m
to beat China you must become China

Rice Rice Baby

Rice Rice Baby

gibs me bat
★★
2d 19h 33m
I was pretty good at math in high school and got a 5 on AP Calculus BC my freshman year.
Mogs me, don't know how you ended up doing law. But in all seriousness, math is probably the hardest IQ-check of all subjects. Real Analysis remains my lowest college grade bc I couldn't keep up with all the natural high IQ people :feelsrope:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
73d 12h 41m
PPEcel

PPEcel

Modcel
★★★★★
250d 18h 59m
They will soon be slaying their choice of mayo foids
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Mogs me, don't know how you ended up doing law. But in all seriousness, math is probably the hardest IQ-check of all subjects. Real Analysis remains my lowest college grade bc I couldn't keep up with all the natural high IQ people :feelsrope:
when did i say anything about doing law:hax:

i liked math up until the point i started studying diff eq, lagrange multipliers, and multiple integrals and i just fucking hated it because it just felt far too abstract at that point. i mean, it was useful for some econ that i dabbled in during undergrad but yeah, my interest just went from 100 to 0 in the course of a couple years

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★★
34d 11h 43m
@Rice Rice Baby you're a failed rice if you aren't a mathematics expert.

Rice Rice Baby

Rice Rice Baby

gibs me bat
★★
2d 19h 33m
@Rice Rice Baby you're a failed rice if you aren't a mathematics expert.
Aren't I a failure if I ended up here anyways? I did at least major in math, and probably am better at it than >95% of the population. But once you go to university you end up realizing how IQ-dependent doing well in pure math is.

Applied math is much easier, of course, and that's what I ended up doing a lot more of.

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★★
34d 11h 43m
Aren't I a failure if I ended up here anyways? I did at least major in math, and probably am better at it than >95% of the population. But once you go to university you end up realizing how IQ-dependent doing well in pure math is.

Applied math is much easier, of course, and that's what I ended up doing a lot more of.
So you want me to believe that you math mog the average Tyrone??

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
368d 11h 12m
Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★★★★
20d 22h 30m
US foids would still rather go out with braindead gangbangers and frat boys than actual smart men. Why is IQ not a good thing for foids? Fuck clown world.

Filipinocel

Filipinocel

Ricecel subspecie
★★
13d 15h 48m
Tfw I have part chink ancestry but no aptitude for maths:cryfeels: