Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

US math team beats China for the first time in 30 years

Yes. They migrated well after evolution took place.

IQ mogs me brutally. I have a crazy amount of respect for these people.

I was pretty good at math in high school and got a 5 on AP Calculus BC my freshman year. My teachers asked me to take the AMC and I managed to qualify for the AIME a couple times in high school, but I never got more than one-third of the questions correct. It is insanely hard. So these ricecels are brutal IQ moggers. You have to be insanely smart to even qualify for the U.S. Math Olympiad, let alone the International Math Olympiad.

It's also inaccurate that the U.S. has never won the IMO more than once in the last 30 years. Team USA won gold in 2015, 2016, and 2018 I think. Need to double check though.

IQ mogs me brutally. I have a crazy amount of respect for these people.

I was pretty good at math in high school and got a 5 on AP Calculus BC my freshman year. My teachers asked me to take the AMC and I managed to qualify for the AIME a couple times in high school, but I never got more than one-third of the questions correct. It is insanely hard. So these ricecels are brutal IQ moggers. You have to be insanely smart to even qualify for the U.S. Math Olympiad, let alone the International Math Olympiad.

It's also inaccurate that the U.S. has never won the IMO more than once in the last 30 years. Team USA won gold in 2015, 2016, and 2018 I think. Need to double check though.
Fucking High IQ bragger. :feelswhat::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The rise of the rice, soon the Chinese will control the government. @Transcended Trucel :feelsree:

no im being mogged
You did AP Calc BC your freshman year, that’s senior level subject and still got a 5, IQ mogs 99% of the population! :feelswhat::feelsree:

You did AP Calc BC your freshman year, that’s senior level subject and still got a 5, IQ mogs 99% of the population! :feelswhat::feelsree:
i also did three other AP exams that year :feelskek:

only got two more 5s though

They will soon be slaying their choice of mayo foids

Math competitions as prelude to war? :feelstrash:

to beat China you must become China

Azaylias

I was pretty good at math in high school and got a 5 on AP Calculus BC my freshman year.
Mogs me, don't know how you ended up doing law. But in all seriousness, math is probably the hardest IQ-check of all subjects. Real Analysis remains my lowest college grade bc I couldn't keep up with all the natural high IQ people :feelsrope:

They will soon be slaying their choice of mayo foids
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Mogs me, don't know how you ended up doing law. But in all seriousness, math is probably the hardest IQ-check of all subjects. Real Analysis remains my lowest college grade bc I couldn't keep up with all the natural high IQ people :feelsrope:
when did i say anything about doing law:hax:

i liked math up until the point i started studying diff eq, lagrange multipliers, and multiple integrals and i just fucking hated it because it just felt far too abstract at that point. i mean, it was useful for some econ that i dabbled in during undergrad but yeah, my interest just went from 100 to 0 in the course of a couple years

@Rice Rice Baby you're a failed rice if you aren't a mathematics expert.

@Rice Rice Baby you're a failed rice if you aren't a mathematics expert.
Aren't I a failure if I ended up here anyways? I did at least major in math, and probably am better at it than >95% of the population. But once you go to university you end up realizing how IQ-dependent doing well in pure math is.

Applied math is much easier, of course, and that's what I ended up doing a lot more of.

Aren't I a failure if I ended up here anyways? I did at least major in math, and probably am better at it than >95% of the population. But once you go to university you end up realizing how IQ-dependent doing well in pure math is.

Applied math is much easier, of course, and that's what I ended up doing a lot more of.
So you want me to believe that you math mog the average Tyrone??

US foids would still rather go out with braindead gangbangers and frat boys than actual smart men. Why is IQ not a good thing for foids? Fuck clown world.

Tfw I have part chink ancestry but no aptitude for maths:cryfeels: