Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

US LNG export terminals existing, under construction and approved

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
In billion cubic feet per day (bcfd) capacity.

Existing: 13.96 bcfd
Approved, Under Construction: 10.33 bcfd
Approved, Not Under Construction: 17.46 bcfd

https://cms.ferc.gov/media/north-am...xisting-approved-not-yet-built-and-proposed-8

Estimates of Russia's natural gas exports to Europe in 2019 range from 16.0 to 18.3 to 23.3 bcfd depending on the sources I found. Part of it might depend on what countries they are counting as in Europe.

I read in another source that in 2019, if I remember it was 44% of US LNG exports were going to Europe. Some of these projects that are approved, some amount of their capacity is sold already in long term contracts to China and other countries, so it isn't all available. The EU is also signing huge deals with Qatar, which Qatar is one of the worlds major LNG exporters. But it sounded like those projects wouldn't start coming online until 2027.

Not all of the Russian natural gas exports to Europe are offline, for example some countries still have good relations with Russia. Also the war is going to end sooner or later and then some more of the Russian natural gas will be going into Europe.

@ethniccel1

In billion cubic feet per day (bcfd) capacity.

Existing: 13.96 bcfd
Approved, Under Construction: 10.33 bcfd
Approved, Not Under Construction: 17.46 bcfd

https://cms.ferc.gov/media/north-am...xisting-approved-not-yet-built-and-proposed-8

Estimates of Russia's natural gas exports to Europe in 2019 range from 16.0 to 18.3 to 23.3 bcfd depending on the sources I found. Part of it might depend on what countries they are counting as in Europe.

I read in another source that in 2019, if I remember it was 44% of US LNG exports were going to Europe. Some of these projects that are approved, some amount of their capacity is sold already in long term contracts to China and other countries, so it isn't all available. The EU is also signing huge deals with Qatar, which Qatar is one of the worlds major LNG exporters. But it sounded like those projects wouldn't start coming online until 2027.

Not all of the Russian natural gas exports to Europe are offline, for example some countries still have good relations with Russia. Also the war is going to end sooner or later and then some more of the Russian natural gas will be going into Europe.

@ethniccel1
Russia is still on good terms with France regarding the gas issue. From what I am hearing is that France will continue buying gas from Russia and simply sell it on to countries like Germany.

It is all smoke and mirrors, the people are been lied to and are so dumb that they accept the inflation blaming Russians. There ism something bigger happening. I assume the US-Dollar is collapsing i.e we are witnessing the begininning of the end of the US Empire. But if the US Petro Dollar collapses then Western supremacy will slowly collapse. So I guess it is a new era. Before it was Egypt, India, China. Then the meds i.e Rome, Greece, then Islam, then the Nothern Euros and now who knows, maybe blocs of nations. History does not repeat but definately rhyms