Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Us ethnics can't compete with the white man for our own females

Status
Not open for further replies.
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
As a non white man you have to be perfect (tall, handsome, wealthy, etc.) just to get a date from some fat ethnic whore. Meanwhile, the hottest ethnic foids are chasing the most disgusting, shortest, balding white men.
83xofao2gd711.jpg

Being ethnic is life on nightmare mode.

You are 100% correct

and lighter skinned

My looksmatch is fucking some fat balding 70 year old while I gymcel and looksmax like an insane person and get zero attention. Fuck this shit I'm done

Attachments

• 1507611286318-int.png
    1507611286318-int.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 77
Don't use white old guys in asia as an example. Those guys are basically buying a glorified prostitute to ltr and marry.

Don't use white old guys in asia as an example. Those guys are basically buying a glorified prostitute to ltr and marry.
That's an exaggerated example, but ethnic foids are still chasing bottom tier white men while turning down even the best ethnics.

-White guys slay around the whole world
-Black guys slay in the west
-Indians/pakistanis/currycels shit on the streets
-Rice women are trying to find white husbands to try and kill off their asian genes

From my knowledge you aren’t correct

I am correct, ethnic men are considered to be less than dogs.
Idk if black count as ethnic but I’m not treated like that
And some of most popular kids are my high school are Indian

Mmmmmm keep that delusional white worship coming...
Prince Carried by Nigs

And some of most popular kids are my high school are Indian
Indians are hated by all, being curry is a death sentence.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

Just go for nordic white girls instead broo

As a non white man you have to be perfect (tall, handsome, wealthy, etc.) just to get a date from some fat ethnic whore. Meanwhile, the hottest ethnic foids are chasing the most disgusting, shortest, balding white men.
83xofao2gd711.jpg

Low iq post, he is a sugar daddy

Being ethnic is life on nightmare mode.

Hes probably just asking for directions.

Whitecel=volcel.

Dont fail life on easy mode whitecels pls.

New video lads

That isn't true in my area

Whites usually mog, but I also see ethnics with white girls

I think most white girls will eventually get bored of Brad and will want to fuck Hussain, Jamal, and Chang

enough lies. in 2018 ethnic men who are not nerds are high status

-Rice women are trying to find white husbands to try and kill off their asian genes
Unfortunately they can't, since mongoloid genes are mostly dominant for some reason.

I am not angry at my white brethren. It isnt their fault. It is the fault of ethnic foids.

Unfortunately they can't, since mongoloid genes are mostly dominant for some reason.

Wrong. You actually have more recessive genes. Epicanthic folds, attached earlobes, EDAR370a, sweat glands, black hair, black eyes, flat noses, all recessive and there's plenty others.

epican1.jpg

You Asians are getting beat out genetically. And keep in mind the father of girl in the above photo was a swarthy Ukranian, just imagine what a Nordic man's gene's could do to your mother.

Ultra-high IQ post.

Wrong. You actually have more recessive genes. Epicanthic folds, attached earlobes, EDAR370a, sweat glands, black hair, black eyes, flat noses, all recessive and there's plenty others.

epican1.jpg

You Asians are getting beat out genetically. And keep in mind the father of girl in the above photo was a swarthy Ukranian, just imagine what a Nordic man's gene's could do to your mother.
Low IQ post, i'm not asian.

Cope. You’re just ugly. White women are there for a reason. As long as you’re an average ethnic, you’re a volcel since you could easily pull off a white foid who wants to rebel against her conservative father.

Cope. You’re just ugly. White women are there for a reason. As long as you’re an average ethnic, you’re a volcel since you could easily pull off a white foid who wants to rebel against her conservative father.
Tru tho

Status
Not open for further replies.