Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

US airstrikes in Syria JFL

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Told ya :feelzez:

Interesting. Will there be sanctions against the US? Seems only fair

Last edited:
what again. well you gotta use them somewhere. hope hamudi is not blown into pieces.

Told ya :feelzez:

Iran doesnt really have any allies that will come to its aid if America and Israel attacked. Iran would get fucked so hard if that happened but I don't think that would ever happen. Congress would never approve.

US is ultra wealthy. homelessness is the least of the problem.

Iran doesnt really have any allies that will come to its aid if America and Israel attacked. Iran would get fucked so hard if that happened but I don't think that would ever happen. Congress would never approve.
Really? Lmao. I wouldn't be so sure. I think Iran has a very good shot at defeating a possible amerimutt land invasion. There's a good reason why the mutts haven't attempted it yet after all.

Thank you, now !S terrorists are seizing the opportunity for a prison break. Geniuses.

trying to watch the goy news video but these bats all over my screen :feelsUnreal::feelsbaton: