Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The US is going to war against Iran

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
They are openly admitting it now:

The United States told the United Nations on Tuesday it does not seek conflict with Iran

Remember these are jews so you can just take the opposite of what they say.

Even Tucker Carlson is starting to beat the war drums too, asking his jewish guests if war against Iran will be good for America.

View: https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1716574971206500570?t=FluilTP9QI9-P6wCNMi6TQ&s=19

The US is blaming attacks against American soldiers in Syria on "Iranian-backed" militias:

I won't be surprised if Iran gets false-flagged any day now.

Last edited:
I hope humanity gets wiped out

Nothing ever happens tbh

they said the same in 2020

Oh no, Biden is warning Iran not to attack US soldiers! Don't do it Iran! Oh nooo!!!!!

well thats the point of having an army and a bunch of warheads

They wanted to Attack Iran in 2012

They are openly admitting it now:

Remember these are jews so you can just take the opposite of what they say.

Even Tucker Carlson is starting to beat the war drums too, asking his jewish guests if war against Iran will be good for America.

View: https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1716574971206500570?t=FluilTP9QI9-P6wCNMi6TQ&s=19

The US is blaming attacks against American soldiers in Syria on "Iranian-backed" militias:

View: https://youtu.be/RQMoaoiT_es?si=nH2IVjDPDkxfOdnD

9/11 was the false flag which led US to intervene in Afghanistan and Iraq. Now what would a new type of false flag look like?
The Hamas attack on Oct 7 was the false flag. There are tons of ex-IDF soldiers that all say there is zero chance Hamas could have been successful. The IDF would have detected them coming across the border immediately. But on that day apparently all the surveillance was shut down, and all the guards took the day off? Hamas had help from the Israeli military.

Ok, I see. But how would a new false flag framing Iran look like in the US?

It all reminds me of the build up to attacking Iraq in 2003. The same kind of bullshit was going on. The decision to attack was already made. Then they started making up reasons why, and the one they decided on was "weapons of mass destruction" which was all a total lie.

There are attacks on US bases in Syria right now. Why does the US even have bases in Syria? They're the honeypot. The US keeps saying the militants who are attacking are backed by Iran. And Iran has the capability to build nukes which is the real reason the US wants to take them out. Iran themselves keep saying they're going to help Hamas and attack Israel. So the US has a bunch of reasons they can use as to why they need to attack Iran. The US will probably say Iran is going to give the militants a nuke and that Israel is the target. Israel will attack Iran in "self-defence" and conveniently the entire NATO naval fleet will already be in the middle east for the follow-up attack.

invest in Lockheed Martin if you want free money

Last edited:
Good, vaporize rag heads.

God bless Jewmerica.

all to protect kikes in the middle east. not participating

We don’t need war just kill the faggots and feminists in america

i'm sure the US will still be getting their pipeline source from there, right? nothing like paying your targets jfl

it's time niggas

Iran is culturally based unlike the cucked states of soymerica

they could simply use nukes but I guess a proper sacrifice ritual requires white blood

The Zionazis have wanted to destroy Iran for decades

Just because it exists
Their genocidal bloodlust is endless

it's time niggas
:yes:

We're getting real close now. The whole Yemen thing is obviously just a scheme so they have a reason to attack Iran. The bloodthirsty psychos in control of the US have been drooling over this moment for decades.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back