Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious URGENT: WATCH OUT FOR CUCKTEARS INFILTRATORS

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Got messages to my inbox asking me for my social media accounts. These cucktears users have no shame. Beware!

We need to make a thread exposing them. Expose their usernames here

weallfalldown

JFL at incels who actualy have social media accounts

Yep, I've been warning about this for some time. I only trust a few cels.

Actually in a bad mood now. Can’t even have a place to vent and talk shit without them coming over trying to doxx us, it’s fucking incredible. Incels have be among some of the most persecuted groups in the world.

Jokes on them. I literally have no social media presence.

Who cares? What meaningful harm can they do?

Edit: anyone who gives personal details to anyone from this forum deserves what they get, but I guess it's a good reminder.

Yes I've read somewhere that they're trying to "help" us out of our situation, do not trust these people, don't use social media for your own sake, watch out.

only low iq incels actually respond to cucktears, just ignore the normies.

They have no power here, also lol @ normies thinking most incels use social media.

Be careful, especially now since CuckLaden posts on inceltears.

I'm so blackpilled that Cucktears infiltrators won't even bother with me, lol

seems they are getting desperate now that we are safe on our own forum opposed to the admins siding with them and giving them the power advantage on reddit.

I've been here for a long time and cucktears are not interested in me. WHY !? :(((((((((

lol Just don't give out your personal info to them and you're safe. They can't take over this forum, they (probably) cant get it shut down, and you're not posting your personal info here regularly anyways, so I don't see what there is to worry about.
They can't do shit to us here lol

who even cares if they have ur personal information

"omg this person is posting on a misogynistic forum full of depressed virgins PLS HELP"

I got doxxed before, I don't really care anymore. Anytime someone asks for social media from this point on, it's always a red flag.

How did that happen?

On r/incels, a guy pretended to be an incel from my area, we brigaded threads together, he defended me against normies and vice versa. We got posted on cringeanarchy from the same post. He asked where I was from and I didn't give specific details. He made a post saying he was leaving, and I offered to hang out irl. Not much personal info was shared. He made a new account after a week and did the same posting. Then, he FAKED a suicide, and turned out it was a normie pretending to be incel. That's one of the only times that happened. On his other account, he told me he knew my name and who I was, and the info he had was correct. He didn't blackmail me or anything so that's good.

I probably got doxxed from malware, that's the only way.

"You don't get laid?"

"Let's expose you to all your friends and family about how you're a terrible person. Worse than Hitler!!!"

Cucktears logic.

I have been talking to some because I've got nothing better to do with my life. Apparently I'm not incel because I don't care about being celibate. Oh well..

I have been talking to some because I've got nothing better to do with my life. Apparently I'm not incel because I don't care about being celibate. Oh well..
That's the MGTOW mindset.

LOL, I've never gotten anything like that. Guess they assume life in eastern europe is so bad I don't even use social media or only have shit like VK.

just give them the social media details of some normie

i wonder how many cucktears infiltrators are online right now