Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would love to be able to live this thug life.

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Thugs have a much better life than me.
Being outside every night, doing whatever you want, smoking weed, hanging out with friends.
I can't even have that thug life. hang out with bitches, fuck them and run away.
I could never pass for a thug.
My skin makes me whiter than my wallpaper. I'm just a joke...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-oQVyjc3Vs

Youre just too much of a pussy to ever do shit. Your low t level (caused of processed food and other shit) is the reason why youre binge posting nonsense here

low inhib narcist mfs

Hahaha the funny thing is my crazy ass friends from Highschool did all that and I split apart to do better on school and get good grades. So fucking pointless. They all ended up getting laid.

Youre just too much of a pussy to ever do shit. Your low t level (caused of processed food and other shit) is the reason why youre binge posting nonsense here
over

I sucked a massive black cock last night. I was surprised by how girthy it was compared to my own two inch stub but I managed to fit it in! When the big black pulsing beast finally came I choked on each burst of thick African fluid and almost passed out.

All the guys in that video deserve to be shot in the back of the head by GSG 9. I fucking despise thugs. Sadly, women are extremely attracted to them.

hang out with bitches, fuck them and run away.
You mean like animals?
Guys like this appeal to women's animal instinct of fuck low-inhib chad, get pregnant, repeat. But now, birth control and abortions mean women and chads can fully regress into beasts without ever having to take responsibility.

Same. Even when they go to prision they have their friends there waiting for them and the cells in certain western countries are like uni dorms so they never truly suffer

Ey schaut , noch so'n Deutscher :feelskek: @Friezacel @Rotter @Swagpilled @Retardinator @OutcompetedByRoomba @Skoga @nice_try @Lebensmüder

Ey schaut , noch so'n Deutscher :feelskek: @Friezacel @Rotter @Swagpilled @Retardinator @OutcompetedByRoomba @Skoga @nice_try @Lebensmüder
Ich hab die Schwuchtel auf Ignore

Wrong, Ive done many based things (in video game), nobody cares if your ugly and autistic.