Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Urgent] IS!S gangsters managed to *raid the Syrian city of Al-Sukhna (Homs), years after their global defeat

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
IMG 20231019 135929

View: https://twitter.com/TracTerrorism/status/1714974540772556996

Last edited:
It's not fake news. The Regime has reported clashes in Palmyra and they're withdrawing most of their units from Deir Ezzor.

Sounds like fake news. Can't verify this information anywhere

Dude, there are videos of them flying flags over the masjid. Just admit the Regime has lost control over Sukhna.

Syrian server is just a joke.

Syrian server is just a joke.
We have to admit they've done a deadly operation in the Sukhna desert and the city itself. It doesn't matter the "Israel agent meme" or whatever, they've humiliated the Assadists this last night.

Average NPC speaking out loud their low IQ. No, disabling a terror!st group from territorial presence isn't a 100% defeat, but a major feat. Trump was a charlatan because it was convenient in 2019.

You know, it'll take more and more millions of dollars just for another global counter-terrorist campaign.

Switch the money printers to full speed!

Updated thread with more accurate infographics from latest attacks in this month, as shown in the map.

isis are based
I don't side with anyone. Let's see how these events develop. As far as we know, the Assadists have cut down communications in Central Syria since this morning, thus we don't see any status updates regarding both al-Sukhna (east of Tadmor) and Palmyra. That says a lot from the gravity of the situation.

Fierce violent clashes in Western countryside of Deir Ezzor.

Full assessed map from Deir Ezzore Now

I rectify with the initial reports. This is an urgent UPDATE regarding this thread, coming from local sources:

(IS!S) attacked (6) regime forces positions in the vicinity of the city of Sukhna, and the Al-Dabayat field located south of the city. The organization's members were able to control two military sites of the regime's army after the elements fled, and took combat control of four points.

The organization's members also seized its ammunition and weapons, and before the arrival of regime force reinforcements, consisting of the Revolutionary Guard militia and the Fifth Corps, @S!S members withdrew. The attack actually did not aim to control the city of Sukhna, as it was well fortified, and the attack was more like a raid.

- Initial reports indicated that (4) members of the regime’s militias and the Revolutionary Guard were killed, and (8) other members were wounded.Huge and expected activity by I#!@ after Wagner’s withdrawal from the desert

The IS!@ raid was short in time. The withdrawal was after midnight (this last night). Talk about the group's control over Sukhna is exaggerated. This is difficult on the ground.

"Difficult on the ground" = NO ONE KNOWS WHAT'S HAPPENING :lul:. Since the pro-FSA media loves to deflate numbers (regardless of their news), we'd be talking about 15+ dead.

Last edited:
I wonder if they could hold territory this time, considering the status of Islamic State military.

I wonder if they could hold territory this time, considering the status of Islamic State military.
No. They would get obliterated by warplanes in a matter of hours. Jihadist factions are safe in Idlib because Turkey protects them. That's why they're now laying down, eventually staging huge raids like this one for replenishing their ammunition.

According to reports, they've captured lots of ammunition and weapons in one of the barracks east of al-Sukhna. Expect a video from them.

Here come the us to restore democracy. (Trying to put a plaster on gapping wound of their incoming financial destruction.)

100% armed with weapons sold by Ukraine in those "fake grain ships"

Its a false flag to justify campaign against arabs.

They got the order from Netanyahu

I'm starting to think that drone attack at the military parade was them. CIA probably secretly think so too.
@Asgard
People say it was "AQ", not HTS (what AQ, if Jewlani broke the ba'ayah after renaming for a third time their group to HTS... :waitwhat:)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back