Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ur offered ability to summon one video game/ anime/ comic foid character as your wife. which u choose?

They are imaginary people, just like Hindu gods. Exact same thing
Now there are some really interesting implications of what you just posted. By equating people to gods, I think that you are viewing in light of the humanist tradition rather than a Hindu one.

Last edited:
Now there are some really interesting implications of what you just posted. By equating people to gods, I think that you are viewing in light of the humanist tradition rather than a Hindu one.
Not really. Rather than "people", we should say "person". A god is not a mortal man but he/she is a person. That is true in every theist tradition, including Hinduism.

Not people in the sense of "mortal men", but persons nonetheless. In the same way waifu are not "people" but they are persons.
They're more an ideal that they're people, thus they're not "people" we know for a fact women like that are unnrealistic and imposible. Just like shooting lazer rays out of your eyes is.

So no, it's not foid worship if there isn't an actual foid. This are just some images drawn by some incels, for incels by incels.

They're more an ideal that they're people,
Exactly like gods in Hinduism, Ancient Greek Paganism, etc
thus they're not "people" we know for a fact women like that are unnrealistic and imposible. Just like shooting lazer rays out of your eyes is.
Yet you worship them. It is the same with Hindus, tbh. At bottom, they know that no one ever carried a mountain or smashed a whole army with a single arrow. Yet they worship "persons" (or "ideas", if you insist) who supposedly did.
So no, it's not foid worship if there isn't an actual foid. This are just some images drawn by some incels, for incels by incels.
Btw, what is "worship", actually? What experience of what this word means do you have? And I am saying here "experience", so do not give me a dictionary definition ...

Exactly like gods in Hinduism, Ancient Greek Paganism, etc

Yet you worship them. It is the same with Hindus, tbh. At bottom, they know that no one ever carried a mountain or smashed a whole army with a single arrow. Yet they worship "persons" (or "ideas", if you insist) who supposedly did.

Btw, what is "worship", actually? What experience of what this word means do you have? And I am saying here "experience", so do not give me a dictionary definition ...
Why make something overly complicated lol. It's an ideal of a women, made by men for men and with traits a man would like. If it's worship of something it should be male worship even if it depicts a female, because females like that do not exists. And we like what the great minds of men have acomplished. But go down to that route and you'll be labeled as a fag, so there's no win in this argument lol.

Also it's clearly different talking about something you like vs something you worship, you can have the former on both but not necesarily the latter. Like you can like an actress but that dosn't mean you worship them.

Why make something overly complicated lol.
It is not "overcomplicated". It is the key to inceldom. If you don't realize that our problem is a religious one, there is no way you can overcome it. If you do realize it, you can.
It's an ideal of a women, made by men for men and with traits a man would like.
Yeah, it is a female-centered religions. There are many of these.
If it's worship of something it should be male worship even if it depicts a female, because females like that do not exists. And we like what the great minds of men have acomplished. But go down to that route and you'll be labeled as a fag, so there's no win in this argument lol.
Don't try to speculate about what worship is (or religion in general). If you have not studied history thoroughly and observed other religions from up close, there is no way you can understand.
Also it's clearly different talking about something you like vs something you worship, you can have the former on both but not necesarily the latter. Like you can like an actress but that dosn't mean you worship them.
Same deal. You don't know what the words "worship" and "religion" truly mean. Bluepill religion has made religion impossible to understand (by denying it is one, to begin with)

1200-year-old vampire loli that never ages from Seraph of the End. :ahegao:
Krul Tepes - Owari no Seraph - Zerochan Anime Image Board
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I don't watch anime or read comic books. I don't pay attention to foids in the video games I play. I would only summon a succubus and ascend with Her.

It is not "overcomplicated". It is the key to inceldom. If you don't realize that our problem is a religious one, there is no way you can overcome it. If you do realize it, you can.
Our problem is our environment from birth till now, that's our problem. Not something elusive like religion.
Yeah, it is a female-centered religions. There are many of these.

Don't try to speculate about what worship is (or religion in general). If you have not studied history thoroughly and observed other religions from up close, there is no way you can understand.

Same deal. You don't know what the words "worship" and "religion" truly mean. Bluepill religion has made religion impossible to understand (by denying it is one, to begin with
I want to talk about anime booba, not this shit. If you like it then good for you, but context is important. Also you're hardly letting me make a stance if i can't especulate using my words nor look up the definition as to make a point, it's pretty pointless discussion.

Go talk with some other fellow believers who may listen to what you preach, i'm not personally interested in religion nor will in the near future. I think religion is important, but giving it too much importance makes people go nuts. Also i'm saying this again ANIME GIRLS != RELIGION Sharing some aspects dosn't equate to the formulae of religion, if you add a set of rules and make people abide to it then it may become a religion someday. Until then it's not.

Our problem is our environment from birth till now, that's our problem. Not something elusive like religion.
Religion is "elusive" to you because you don't understand shit about it. Basically, religion is the Matrix you live in. It is everywhere and yet you do not see it. The more oblivious to it you are, the more it controls you. For the moment, you still live in the Woke/bluepill matrix. You don't really understand what the black pill is.

I want to talk about anime booba, not this shit.
Yes, you want to go back to you copium. Ok, I get it. This is exactly how the Matrix has you

If you like it then good for you, but context is important. Also you're hardly letting me make a stance if i can't especulate using my words nor look up the definition as to make a point, it's pretty pointless discussion.
You need to level up in religion. For an incel, it is a must. If you don't, you are screwed because your own religion is rejecting you and torturing you as a result. Coping with waifus will just make the pain worse overall.

Also i'm saying this again ANIME GIRLS != RELIGION Sharing some aspects dosn't equate to the formulae of religion, if you add a set of rules and make people abide to it then it may become a religion someday. Until then it's not.
Religions are not primarily about rules. Some are, some aren't. Again, you need to level up

Religion is "elusive" to you because you don't understand shit about it. Basically, religion is the Matrix you live in. It is everywhere and yet you do not see it. The more oblivious to it you are, the more it controls you. For the moment, you still live in the Woke/bluepill matrix. You don't really understand what the black pill is.
Dude you really wanna talk about this XD, i'm a good person im gonna entertain you but clearly i'm not the best person to talk. I give too little fucks about religion.
Yes, you want to go back to you copium. Ok, I get it. This is exactly how the Matrix has you
I like mundane shit, so i'm happy it got me.
You need to level up in religion. For an incel, it is a must. If you don't, you are screwed because your own religion is rejecting you and torturing you as a result. Coping with waifus will just make the pain worse overall.
My pain has more to do with the fact that i'm poor as shit, i can live nicely without a gf for all i care, i don't even know if i want one. There's' no pain in me other than the fact i'm unnemployable.
Religions are not primarily about rules. Some are, some aren't. Again, you need to level up
Religions are a premise of freedom and ideals while the construct are rules and regulations, most mainstream religions are like that. And the others didn't make it so they're irrelevant.

My pain has more to do with the fact that i'm poor as shit, i can live nicely without a gf for all i care, i don't even know if i want one. There's' no pain in me other than the fact i'm unnemployable.
But then you are not really an incel. You are just a NEET coper.

This is as close to the :bluepill: as it gets on this forum ...

But then you are not really an incel. You are just a NEET coper.

This is as close to the :bluepill: as it gets on this forum ...
I dont get sex, and i tried so i'm an incel. But i'm not that pained by it, i can cope my way into obvlivion. You get used to lack things when you lack a lot of shit, so you become able to learn to appreciate the little things that make u happy.

I dont get sex, and i tried so i'm an incel. But i'm not that pained by it, i can cope my way into obvlivion. You get used to lack things when you lack a lot of shit, so you become able to learn to appreciate the little things that make u happy.
You are a happy Dalit, that is what you are saying.

Way too many to choose from.

ChiChi

no bully. this is the only pic I could find of her
anyway, i pick ChiChi as my wife. she can cook. she is strong-ish (she fought Goku to a standstill) so she can protect me. and she only lives for me and to get on her back to breed my children :feelsohh:

Attachments

• waifu.jpg
    waifu.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 4
no clue tbh any foid below 200 pounds and alive is fine with me

Mileena from mortal Kombat
Akana Owari from Danganronpa
Lilithmon from digimon

I'm a man who likes milkers