Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Update to the girl taking pictures of me in class (COMPLETE BLOODSHED)

cvury

cvury

whitepilled
-
The thread I made a couple days ago surprisingly got a lot of attention so I thought I'd make an update

here's the original if you want to read: https://incels.is/threads/this-girl...-of-me-and-posting-it-to-her-snapchat.318874/

So she really pissed me off by making fun of my hair and appearance which I'm very self conscious about on Friday so I slapped her in the face and got suspended for 3 days :forcedsmile:

I really wanted to brutally beat her to pulp and then fuck her but that would get me in uh pretty big trouble :forcedsmile:

She ofc cried in front of the whole class and the second I did it I regretted it. This is the first time in my whole High School life I have stood up for myself and I'm pretty sure it caught everyone by surprise. I had to apologize to her but it was incredibly half assed and ik she could tell. But in the end I don't regret it because she started being very very nice to me because she thinks I'm going to go ER on the whole school (foreshadowing :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)

(Currently waiting for this to be approved might take a couple days idk)

Last edited:
U should try to fk her she might like u some people don’t know how to flirt. Or u might be subhuman that she hates so much

Based Greycel:feelsokman::feelzez:

The thread I made a couple days ago surprisingly got a lot of attention so I thought I'd make an update

here's the original if you want to read: https://incels.is/threads/this-girl...-of-me-and-posting-it-to-her-snapchat.318874/

So she really pissed me off by making fun of my hair and appearance which I'm very self conscious about on Friday so I slapped her in the face and got suspended for 3 days :forcedsmile:

I really wanted to brutally beat her to pulp and then fuck her but that would get me in uh pretty big trouble :forcedsmile:

She ofc cried in front of the whole class and the second I did it I regretted it. This is the first time in my whole High School life I have stood up for myself and I'm pretty sure it caught everyone by surprise. I had to apologize to her but it was incredibly half assed and ik she could tell. But in the end I don't regret it because she started being very very nice to me because she thinks I'm going to go ER on the whole school (foreshadowing :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)

(Currently waiting for this to be approved might take a couple days idk)
Shoulda slapped her with some bullets tbh. Still, a job well done nonetheless:feelsokman:

Hopefully you took screenshots of her Instagram page.

Yeah she probably wont bully you again after that

you did the right thing. Based, OP.

Hugely based fellow youngcel

Fuck me [UWSL]I wish id been this based in highschool[/UWSL]

Based and violence pilled

Lucky you didn’t get ganged up on by white knights

Based.. slap is often enough to a foid if she disrespects you like that in class. Man...high school really sucks for youngcels, I remember those days. Bullies all over the place, trust me university/college is more peaceful; atleast you are left alone minding your own business if you want so. University/college also can give you a chance to make new male friends, larger pool of candidates. Atleast if you try to be somewhat social in class to those who are next to you during the beginning of the year.

Last edited:
Higher T and lower inhib then I ever was at that age.
Good job OP (assuming this isn't a larp)

Wow, bro, this level of Basedness is illegal. Keep Lowinhibmaxxing, brother, you have my respect:feelsokman:

Good based youngcel!:feelsLSD:You banded reality and thus hurt matrix :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
she probably got turned on after you hit her

That's the only way they'll learn.

She deserved it. She believed she could keep getting away with this due to her femoid privilege.

Based.
I wouldn't apologize, though. Tell the school body how you were sick of being bullied and had to take action yourself. It won't do much, but it will de-incentivise further bullying. Talking from experience.

should rape and kill her before you turn 18

Incredibely based, dont take shit from anyone

She ofc cried in front of the whole class and the second I did it I regretted it.
They always do. At first they do as they please because they think that they are exempt from consequences (which most of the time they are unfortunately), but as soon as there is even a little pushback they start crying crocodile tears to get everyone riled up against you. And then you end up as the bad guy jfl

She thinks you'll go ER on the whole school? You say that as if you won't go ER on the whole school.

Maybe you should (in Minecraft)

You Either Shit on Others or Dont and get Shitted on instead

Well done pal , Foids never lern unless you give Them a Punch or 10

Arguing with a foid is cucked

You Either Shit on Others or Dont and get Shitted on instead

Well done pal , Foids never lern unless you give Them a Punch or 10

Arguing with a foid is cucked

Exactly. It's the same as dealing with a rowdy dog. You don't argue with it. You give it a whack.

I wish i was young enough to get away with such a thing

Teehee, may I remind you that we do not support violence against femoids on .is?