Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Update on the samurai situation

I’m ex Muslim because my parents tried to shove Islam down my throat and I realised it’s a massive cope
Incredibly based. Which type of Arab are you?

Incredibly based. Which type of Arab are you?
I’m mutted out between curry and sand. I need to do a DNA test for more info but my mother comes from the slums of (((Bangladesh))) and my father comes from Saudi.

My family is further getting mutted out because my whore sisters are race mixxing with North Africans (((Algeria)))

Over

I’m mutted out between curry and sand. I need to do a DNA test for more info but my mother comes from the slums of (((Bangladesh))) and my father comes from Saudi.

My family is further getting mutted out because my whore sisters are race mixxing with North Africans (((Algeria)))

Over
Probably inbred tbh

He`s a fucking incel shaming humblebragger fuck that cunt

He`s a fucking incel shaming humblebragger fuck that cunt
He’s a fed
IMG 6400

> I will ensure you have another visit

For what lil bro?. No basis for your glowbuddies to come in my house

Fuck samurai he was just a larper who tried to make incels look stupid with his stupid plans, which weren’t even funny.
He was a narcy lolcow who thought people actually gave two shits about him (despite joining in mid 2024 :feelskek:) . And I'm willing to bet he had an IT account where he kept reposting his own .is posts for attention.

So he is actually leaving this site?
He was a fed the whole time
IMG 6400

He tried to meet me irl + “I can ensure you’ll get another visit”
@Dr. Autismo

He was a narcy lolcow who thought people actually gave two shits about him (despite joining in mid 2024 :feelskek:) . And I'm willing to bet he had an IT account where he kept reposting his own .is posts for attention.
He was a fed the whole time

He also kept trying to meet me irl. I think he’s a fed
I wish there was a way to reverse sting operations on glowies and expose them because in this country, glowniggers are pretty much allowed to do anything they want ethical or not just to get something out of you.

I wish there was a way to reverse sting operations on glowies and expose them because in this country, glowniggers are pretty much allowed to do anything they want ethical or not just to get something out of you.
Yup

Why was he even unbanned in the first place? Haven't been able to find any real reason other than "he's a good user"
God knows. Probably one of @Master ‘s fed buddies