Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel update on the person who beat me

A

Afghancel

Greycel
For those who haven't read previous thread from yesterday, read it:
https://incels.is/threads/a-girls-b...ly-will-confront-him-tmrw-proof-inside.433633

But those who dont wanna read, TLDR is that some girl's boyfriend beat me up yesterday for staring at her girl. My 6'4 friend msged him on Insta asking him to meet with him so he can teach him a lesson.

Today we met with the guy, my 6'4 friend brought some other gymbros with him, around 5, all buffed. I was feeling extremely shit while i was going with them cuz i was being mogged by them but at the same time, it was the only moment in my life i could go with my head straight forward. With pride. I have such great friends.

When we met with the guy, he brought some 3 lanklet friends with him. they were all skinny. Even his girlfriend was with him. I was looking at that guy so smugly with the "u cant do shit now huh" and when he tried to look at me, my friend told him "why u looking at my friend pussy, look at me, and say it to me, you wont do this shit again. If i hear you doing this shit again, wont end well for you" and gave him a slight push with both hands.
The guy and his friend's weren't able to do anything JFL. They were like "okay man we wont, sorry". His girlfriend kept telling my friend to back off. Other gymbro told him "you fuck outta here"

Once everything was settled and he said sorry to me, my friend let them go.

I am feeling so good. He was humbled infront of everyone. Even infront of his girlfriend. He thought he could get a piece of me.

I'm happy for you and all but. You know they respect him not you and that girl got wetter than the pacific ocean when your friend made her bf his little bitch... right?

I'm happy for you and all but. You know they respect him not you and that girl got wetter than the pacific ocean when your friend made her bf his little bitch... right?
Yes man, I know. But i take pride in the fact that he took a stand for me and let that lil bitch know his place. What friend will take a stand for his 5'5 truecel afghan friend? Nobody. But he did. And thats all that matters.

Yes man, I know. But i take pride in the fact that he took a stand for me and let that lil bitch know his place. What friend will take a stand for his 5'5 truecel afghan friend? Nobody. But he did. And thats all that matters.
He's a good friend, that's for sure. I'm surprised he stood out for you, considering that most people are selfish ASS.

Either way. Get stronger yourself, if you wanna be staring at foids that is. Weird reaction from the bitch too, what's that about stare at me then my bf will break you? the fuck.

He's a good friend, that's for sure. I'm surprised he stood out for you, considering that most people are selfish ASS.

Either way. Get stronger yourself, if you wanna be staring at foids that is. Weird reaction from the bitch too, what's that about stare at me then my bf will break you? the fuck.
Yeah, i will probs start gymcelling. I will just roid lol. Idc about going bald. I am already 5'5.

Yea that foid got put in her place

Tales from the slums of kabul

Your so called friends probably see you as some little pet that needs their protection, seems a bit cucked

Larping master

It's great that you have good friends who back you up. That bitch probably gets off from her bf fighting guys she says looked at her.

Like others have said, going to the gym is a good idea. Another good is learning a martial art, like muay thai.

don't let him get away with this OP.
go to the police station and file an official complaint.
also, sue him in a civil case so u can get money outta him.
don't get this normie scum get away!

Happy you got pay back man.

don't let him get away with this OP.
go to the police station and file an official complaint.
also, sue him in a civil case so u can get money outta him.
don't get this normie scum get away!
Do this.

Cool larp bro. When is your book coming out?