Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Update on my life and misc ramblings

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
As you know I have recently been feeling more depressed as usual after being ghosted. It is further made worse by seeing couples everywhere, gym, church etc.

I felt a little better today because I have been taking rad 140 for 2 weeks and am starting to notice some results; mostly in strength but a little in size and hardness as well.

Speaking of the gym, today I was benching and my gym crush (not really a crush, just the girl at the gym I personally find most attractive) was standing like 20 feet away waiting for me to finish. Clearly she doesn’t want to work in with the incel which would be difficult as I do a lot more weight and we would constant have to strip plates and reload. Eventually tryone on the other bench who was there before me, finished so she took his bench.

There are two new girls at the gym about 18-20yo and super hot. Dress like sluts. I was standing near a piece of equipment I was done using and could have told them I’m not using it they can have it, but I didn’t. Eventually some other girl finished with her equipment and told them they could use it. I’m not trying to help girls with perfect young bodies that are for Chad only.

Lastly I will share that I am taking a vacation this year. Not leaving for about 4 months but I paid for the trip and am looking forward to some fun and relaxation.

That’s about it, thanks for listening; this is the kind of stuff I would tell people in
my life who cared about me, if I had any.