Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update on friend who got cucked

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
He was about to full cuck mode and give his his car (estimated 25-30k in the current cucked market) for close to nothing what is worth (that he doesn’t even know she will pay her job is shit and barely pays and she is unambiguous and low iq af and impulsive). About to go full cuck mode. He said it’s because tldr he “doesn’t want to leave her to rot wow how will she get to her job and all that”. :fuk::cryfeels: Omg guise she leeched off him for years and still never made anything of herself what will she do now? “Omg she can’t afford a Car” not your problem anymore, I said.

After talking it’s I picked up also because he subconsciously doesn’t want to get divorce raped by her by being a cold hard asshole.

I talked him through the cold black and white hard truth about how much of a cuck he was being in doing this, and he is know lawyering up,getting advice from multiple lawyers on how to proceed, in kicking her out of his apartment, divorcing her, and selling the car and letting her become the problem of the guy she was sleeping with when announcing she wants a divorce. I told him to think long and hard and he thought about it and realized he has tons of text messages and other physical proof of said relationships and unfaithfulness after digging. Said guy can’t even be bothered to provide his car for her to drive to fuck him (if he even has one).

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

View: https://youtu.be/rEMsjeq43_U

Spare a foid from a pussy pass denied, it’s a party over here MAN OF THE YEAR

Last edited:
You're doing God's work based disciplinedcel. :panties:

I could not read this. Terrible writing. You polyglots do not know refined English and are low IQ.
I AM THE MAN OF THE YEAR

Kill your self faggot mods please ban this foid worshipper @Dregster666

61BFA940 3A2A 4D74 BE6C 49F77A80A992

So, what? You made sure that a foid did not recieve a free car?

Imagine thinking that that foid is not going to bounce back like a foid bounces on a Chad's cock.

Still, I commend you for providing her a temporary setback.
“So, what?”

So what to s foid at least getting a temporary set back? Not getting a complete pussy pass? Getting a car denied in the worst auto market of all time she will absolutely struggle in?

Any small victory is still a victory and better than rolling over no resistance and allowing more further absolute rape and domination in a cucked society. a smell step is better than none

Fuck you demoralizing faggot