Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel UPDATE: My last chance, I guess

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★★
I have entrance exams for a well established school in my shithole country in a couple of weeks. If I get in and complete the year, I can apply to another boarding school in the US which I have a good chance of getting into (full ride scholarship, and also there are many schools of a similar kind I can apply to). However, I need to work extremely hard. I need to study 2 years worth of curriculum in 2 weeks and get a great mark. In conjunction, I also have to retake the SAT and get above a 1500.

I dont know if I can do it, but I'll try. Hopefully I'll be able to finish my studies in the US, get my citizenship and wagecuck and consoom until death.

I have entrance exams for a well established school in my shithole country in a couple of weeks. If I get in and complete the year, I can apply to another boarding school in the US which I have a good chance of getting into (full ride scholarship, and also there are many schools of a similar kind I can apply to). However, I need to work extremely hard. I need to study 2 years worth of curriculum in 2 weeks and get a great mark. In conjunction, I also have to retake the SAT and get above a 1500.

I dont know if I can do it, but I'll try. Hopefully I'll be able to finish my studies in the US, get my citizenship and wagecuck and consoom until death.
would be pretty funny if I got in and got kicked out again. I'd be 0-2 in boarding schools loool.

who the hell would want to live in the US? This country is a dump.
Idk my options are Greece, Israel, and US. Where would you go? I'm obviously not going to fucking israel kek

Don't go to chinkychinkychink land, if you're white or any race other than Chinese you will be harassed constantly - especially if you're of negroidal persuasion.
Get Amfexa tablets ordered off the darkness - see if ASAP market is still up (search dark.fail to get links, download tor, enter the link, easy from there. You'll need to be able to buy bitcoin, these buggers enable you to work for 8 hours a day solidly. Make sure you are working before you take it otherwise you'll end up wanking.

Don't go to chinkychinkychink land, if you're white or any race other than Chinese you will be harassed constantly - especially if you're of negroidal persuasion.
Get Amfexa tablets ordered off the darkness - see if ASAP market is still up (search dark.fail to get links, download tor, enter the link, easy from there. You'll need to be able to buy bitcoin, these buggers enable you to work for 8 hours a day solidly. Make sure you are working before you take it otherwise you'll end up wanking.
im persian, wasnt planning to go china anyway

Attachments

• WIN_20230704_13_52_10_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20230704_13_52_10_Pro (2).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Good luck brocel. Knock them out of the park o7

Thats incredibly based. Ive heard of it before but figured it was fake news.
It's real. I know that English teachers in China don't need any teaching qualifications, they just need to look white and speak English.

Hopefully this means you can do well in life! Iran isn't the best place to be considering the economy.

Hopefully this means you can do well in life! Iran isn't the best place to be considering the economy.
I live in the Kurdish region of Iraq but I'm ethnically Persian, but what you're saying still applies. I've grown up in contempt of everybody in this shithole hopefully I can do my studies, get my citizenship and live a chill life. I have white skin and speak better English than most Americans so I should be fine living in the southern states.

Idk my options are Greece, Israel, and US. Where would you go? I'm obviously not going to fucking israel kek
You go to Greece.
Jewstan and Shitty States is not good idea.

I live in the Kurdish region of Iraq but I'm ethnically Persian, but what you're saying still applies. I've grown up in contempt of everybody in this shithole hopefully I can do my studies, get my citizenship and live a chill life. I have white skin and speak better English than most Americans so I should be fine living in the southern states.
You've got a good head on your shoulders, don't fit the stereotypes & aren't a meek person so you'll do fine. I wish you well on your studies and with completing your goals brocel.

I used to hate studying so much, don't need to worry about that as a NEET now.

Btw op if you’re still a highschool”cel” then btfo, this is a +18 forum ffs. You’re not an incel when you haven’t even approached a single girl in your life.

Btw op if you’re still a highschool”cel” then btfo, this is a +18 forum ffs. You’re not an incel when you haven’t even approached a single girl in your life.
Im 18. I've been bullied by girls my whole life, especially when I was at a boarding school. Why the hell would I ever approach a girl? lmao I would argue if you have the confidence to approach a girl that's actually a fakecel trait

Last edited: