Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UPDATE : I'm alright

Alt + f4

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-
Went to the emergencies last night.
After going inside the taxi I passed out and woke up on a hospital bed, naked, while some nurse was wiping the dried blood from my body.
Apparently my spleen got fucked up because of the alcohol.

I'm so glad I brought my phone with me otherwise I wouldn't have been able to realize MY SISTER HAS A FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANEL NOW.

AS IF THIS WASN?T ENOUGH. NOW SHE HAD TO GO AND START WHORING ON THE INTERNET, FUCK.

HOW DOES A VLOG THAT TALKS ABOUT COOKING SUDDENTLY STARTS TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE LEFT HER BOYFRIEND AND IS CURRENTLY DATING ANOTHER GUY FUCK

I SHOULD HAVE DIED WHY DID I WAKE UP

I was wondering how you were. Unlucky your sister is a whore. Are you all good in the long term or will you need aftercare?

“This is your chance to leech of her subscribers”:feelskek:.

Oh yeah I’m glad your ok.

Damn. I’m happy you’re okay bro. :feelsokman:

I'm sorry for you bro. Should have just drank another one and go ER on god for birthing you

Youtube ain't so bad. The real whoring is on instagram, facebook, hell even twitter and discord.

god i'm sry man, sisters must be cancer idk how i would control my rage if i had one

Youtube ain't so bad. The real whoring is on instagram, facebook, hell even twitter and discord.
Its all the same. Any foid who """made it"""" on YouTube has in some way exploited their looks and/or gender.

Show us your sisters channel brah. We'll just make some funny comments thats all.

Who are you?
asian goblin who's wondering why he decided to come back here
venting feels good tbh, but its not good for my mental health

[
Went to the emergencies last night.
After going inside the taxi I passed out and woke up on a hospital bed, naked, while some nurse was wiping the dried blood from my body.
Apparently my spleen got fucked up because of the alcohol.

View attachment 79411

I'm so glad I brought my phone with me otherwise I wouldn't have been able to realize MY SISTER HAS A FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANEL NOW.

AS IF THIS WASN?T ENOUGH. NOW SHE HAD TO GO AND START WHORING ON THE INTERNET, FUCK.

View attachment 79416

HOW DOES A VLOG THAT TALKS ABOUT COOKING SUDDENTLY STARTS TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE LEFT HER BOYFRIEND AND IS CURRENTLY DATING ANOTHER GUY FUCK

I SHOULD HAVE DIED WHY DID I WAKE UP
The black pill and true female nature dosnt stop st your family my friend u must forget them all
]

share the youtube channel of your sister

I can already imagine someone posting the link of this forum/post.

Ah shit yeah. I'm sure there are some IT lurkers here who would do it.

Unless you want to pm it to me... your choice though. I just want to see if your sister is a stacey or not.

Now this is what call getting turnt the fuck up

idk which part is more fucked up, ending up in the er or your sisters yt channel. funny stuff

If you would have died we would have all came to the funeral.

When I went to the hospital I was treated like a king there

Anyways, glad you are okay

I should cut down on alcohol, thanks for reminding