Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (UPDATE) Got got insta stalking a co-worker (srs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8884
  • Start date

How long till I get fired or #METOO'D?

• It's over for you

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Stay as long as you can

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Just quit before anything happens

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Get the fuck out right now while you can

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 8884

Deleted member 8884

Self-banned
-
(UPDATE)

I made a thread on this about two days ago, today was my first day back after my "weekend." I got a text from a manager the night before my shift to come in much earlier than I usually come in. To put in perspective, I usually show up the same time the early morning truck unloaders do (which is the position this bish works). Instead I was told to come in 4 hours earlier.

I came in with one of the supervisors who's good friends with the bish whos insta I was viewing. The guy obviously was told something because he was giving me the cold shoulder much more than usual. Wouldn't even go over my work at the end of my shift which every manager has to do.

Not only that, but as my shift was ending (which was right when the truck unloading team was showing up) literally everyone was looking at me weirdly. ded srs. Then as I was leaving I came face to face with the bish whos insta I was looking at. She looked at me for a solid 5 seconds as we walked past each other. Didn't say nothing of course.

Was obvious as fuck that she told the whole store what happened.

Cliffs:

-Two days ago OP made a fake insta with his name on it (low IQ move)

-Viewed a co-workers insta video and got blocked immediately

-She obviously knew it was me

-Suspect she told the whole store about it

-It's over

How long till I get fired or #METOO'D?

(poll)

How did she know you viewed it

Keep working there as long as you can, but also try to find a new job while you're at it. You're lucky you're not fired yet, but you're clearly not going to get anywhere in that workplace.

When you get that new job, hand in your notice.

Don't be stupid enough to put your real name on a fake stalker account next time.

You're not going to get fired but the work environment is going to be even more shit than it was before. Look for a new job while keeping your head down here.

this is really fucked up, it's obvious she already told everyone that you want to "rape her or something" and now everyone is on full alert

that was really low iq man, sorry, nobody deserves to get reality thrown into their face brutally like this, but this is the reality now
Keep working there as long as you can, but also try to find a new job while you're at it. You're lucky you're not fired yet, but you're clearly not going to get anywhere in that workplace.

All you did was view an instagram page? What's the big deal? Why is everyone freaking out?

Imagine if the roles were reversed and a woman followed a guy on instagram.
People wouldn't think much of it.

Women milk every event and make it more dramatic than it really is

How did she know you viewed it
Apparently if you click their profile picture on a public profile, and it shows you like a slide of videos, they can see you viewed it. But not pictures as far as I know.

When you get that new job, hand in your notice.

Don't be stupid enough to put your real name on a fake stalker account next time.
IK I learned my lesson. They're still giving me lots of days to work but I think they will separate us.
this is really fucked up, it's obvious she already told everyone that you want to "rape her or something" and now everyone is on full alert

that was really low iq man, sorry, nobody deserves to get reality thrown into their face brutally like this, but this is the reality now
I know bro tbh I fucked up hard. Just gonna keep to myself until I'm finished with schooling.
You're not going to get fired but the work environment is going to be even more shit than it was before. Look for a new job while keeping your head down here.
Will do
All you did was view an instagram page? What's the big deal? Why is everyone freaking out?
Imagine if the roles were reversed and a woman followed a guy on instagram.
People wouldn't think much of it.

Women milk every event and make it more dramatic than it really is
My position in the social hierarchy is very low here. I'm known as the weird autistic guy who only speaks when he has to. It's very easy to label me as a serial killer/stalker.

Whenever I wanna stalk a foid in IG I use sites like instastalker. I'm not sure how safe those are but I guess they're ok since I don't need to register nor have a IG account. Have you ever tried those, OP? It won't work if it's a private profile.

As for your foid co-worker, she pretty much told all of her foid friends about you. That you can be sure.
Also, look for a new job asap. You are the weird guy of that place now.

Something weird happens, you will be the first one they will think about. That's a bad situation to be in. Hope it doesn't happen to you, boyo.

Yikes sweaty, should respecc kweens more! :kys: :woke::soy::feelskek:

My biggest regret is not giving what my last coworkers fucking desERve. Don't be like me, get free and show them what happens when they fuck with a incel.

tell her she's too dramatic, any man there wants to fuck her anyway

Stay as long as you can.
Seeing your face daily is enough to piss them.

clownworld

-post your shit on the internet for everyone to see
-be mad people look at it

fucking lol

Start putting in applications like your life depends on it right NOW and don’t even bother with a 2 weeks notice, it’s a janitorial job nobody cares

I don't get it? I do this all the time?
Maybe they don't get notified when you do it like a setting or something. Or perhaps they just don't care about you viewing their shit.

I'm telling you I got blocked within SECONDS of viewing her profile. Don't know exactly how she found out.
tell her she's too dramatic, any man there wants to fuck her anyway
She knows this. Bish has a nice big ass yet tries to play the innocent card
clownworld

Did she have slutty pictures on it

she told the whole store what happened
stupid whores and they're retarted gossip, they dont even have the nerve to confront u about it, fuck them, they already know ur a sperg what do they expect..

So, you just viewed her public story? women bruh

Why did they tell you to come in 4 hours earlier? Did you get paid for extra work? Unless you absolutely need the money, quit before they fire you so that you can still use them as a reference.

Fuck those normie cunts tbh. She got offended because you looked at her fucking instagram? jfl.

file a complaint for a hostile working environment, bro.

feel that the fact you made such a big deal out of this is why you're in trouble.

you already admitted to doing it when you should've lied

feel that the fact you made such a big deal out of this is why you're in trouble.

you already admitted to doing it when you should've lied
I didn't verbally admit chit boyo, but she saw my name. I literally speak only when spoken to at work.
file a complaint for a hostile working environment, bro.
JFL as if they'll listen to janitorcel.
What’s her IG? Lol
Yous a funny guy boyo, you'll dm her the link to this thread tbh

I didn't verbally admit chit boyo, but she saw my name. I literally speak only when spoken to at work.

JFL as if they'll listen to janitorcel.

Yous a funny guy boyo, you'll dm her the link to this thread tbh
Nah I won’t. Screenshot a pic of her ass and send it to me at least tbh

Thugmaxx and stare hard at every co worker

who tf makes a fake instagram with their own name.

Stay as long as you can my boy.

Internet Privacy 101:

#1: Never use the same name twice.

The most common mistake. The best way to deal with this, of course, is to not use the same username more than one place. Especially not here. If there's no way to link you back to a Facebook account or another place you might've used your real name, there's no threat. 90% of the time, this is how people fuck up.

The forum ordinarily does not change names, but in the extraordinary circumstance where: 1) your username links to your identity, and 2) you have not already made a fool of yourself, make a thread in Talk To Staff and we may resolve this for you.

#2: Be careful signing up to other communities.
This is especially pertinent with communities in our Community Watch board that you are joining to fuck with. If you use your email address for personal accounts, they can and will use it to identify you. If your IP is residential, there is a possibility that they can call your ISP and try to find out who you are. ISPs are not supposed to give out dox, but telephone operators are less-than-savvy, poorly-paid human beings who can potentially oblige a charismatic caller.

#3: Don't host images with account-based image sharing sites.
- Image hosting sites that host albums frequently tag your username in the URL, giving people a way to trace it back. Photobucket is a massive fucking culprit of this. Do not ever host images posted here on Photobucket. Upload directly the site.
- Never post an image from Facebook. It is 100% possible to take a Facebook URL and get your profile from use. Upload directly the site (but change the filename).

#4: Don't make enemies if you don't want enemies.

Source:
kiwifarms

Just have a picture of a gorilla theory

Didnt read tbh ngl

-Two days ago OP made a fake insta with his name on it (low IQ move)
Oh God.... This is why I feel so fucking bad for other low iqcels like myself. Life is so more much miserable when you constantly get iqmogged by everyone around. My math classes make me want to kill myself because the complexity of it fucks with my head. If I can't get past this year I swear I'm fucking roping. What's the point if you're not going to be able to be a competent person or even seen as one? I can't even moneymaxx at this point. I should just buy a fucking gun already