Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Upbringing in Regards with Inceldom?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Many of us have very isolated upbringings in front of a computer screen, at least the younger of us, and since most of us suffer mental illnesses of some kind, this leads to poor social skills and we quickly become socially stunted, unable to conform to the peer group and feel deep alienation from that.

If you're not good looking, you can not make this up easily: foids absolutely do not want a very shy, reclusive man with zero social status, there is nothing in that for their vanity to show, and (((therapy))) likely can't undo the first 16-18 years of your life and all those lived experiences that shape you to be the person who you are today.

Last edited:
Spent childhood all of my time in front of my shitty PC

i didnt ask as a kid for a console

my parents just gave me one because they loved me

and so it began when I was around 9

i didnt ask as a kid for a console

my parents just gave me one because they loved me

and so it began when I was around 9
It was a Toshiba laptop for me and my brother to watch movies on DVD. :fuk:

I told my psychiatrist my shit personality is already set and is not changeable anymore

There was a brief awkward silence before she spoke her cope, which shows she knows it

It was brutal

It was a Toshiba laptop for me and my brother to watch movies on DVD. :fuk:
damn it that sucks bro

i guess they gave you a laptop but no internet connection

i could use the internet untill 2012 or something like that (middleschool)

and even then it was really slow

WE MISSED THE CHANCE OF BECOMING PROGRAMIN PROGIDIES

Over for regardcels

@Rot&Repeat, was this same experience the same for you? :fuk:

@Rot&Repeat, was this same experience the same for you? :fuk:
Yep. Fuck my dad for getting me a playstation instead of taking me to sports. But he cant do that cause he decided to come to NY and wageslave as an icecream man for like 12 hours a day for (((money))). Cause thats more important than a good upbringing. I cant even be proud of my fucking dad. The white folks who are native here have parents with respectable professions. And here my dad is a fucking icecream man willing to degrade himself for money when he had a masters in economy in turkey where he wouldve been respected and so would i by being his son.

And fuck my mom for throwing me in front of a computer screen all my life to shut me up instead of doing anything else meaningful. Then she has the audacity to complain that i spend too much time on my computer. WISH THEY UNDERSTOOD THAT I DONT PLAY GAMES FOR FUN AND SHIT, ITS ALL IVE FUCKING KNOWN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND THEY PUT THAT INTO ME. Im not an incel because i game, i game because im an incel who has nothing else going for him

Younger me had school(strictly) friends both boy and girl:chad: because I was good looking, still at the right height and had family to socialize with. I just keptdrifting away from everyone else for reasons I really can’t get and haven’t been able to go back.

My parents prevented me from having too much screen time as a kid. All it did was help we develop lvl 100 stealth/sneak skills.

Tho I wish someone prevented me from being glued to a screen in adulthood.