Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Up at 4 am feeling bored

L

LifeMaxxer

Commander
★★★★
I went to sleep early since I literally had nothing else to do. Wished I could sleep the entire night but I woke up naturally at 3 am.

And now im thinking about the way I have 0 women to text at this hour. No girlfriend text a, “you up?” to so we can have a deep night convo. Or just not be bored. Im just doomed in my mind.

Arent you the lifemaxxer tho?

I went to sleep early since I literally had nothing else to do. Wished I could sleep the entire night but I woke up naturally at 3 am.

And now im thinking about the way I have 0 women to text at this hour. No girlfriend text a, “you up?” to so we can have a deep night convo. Or just not be bored. Im just doomed in my mind.
tbh, imsomniacel here, just finished hitting the gym at these trucel hrs because i have nothing better to do

Over for eastcoastcels. I'm just browsing the forums right now with nothing better to do.